18th December 2015, 12:29 PM
devendra.phulwari

Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?

Hello, i have complete Msc in microbiology ... and i am keenly interested in pathology lab work.....i wanted to know whether i am eligible for opening my own path lab , after completing my msc, post graduation in microbiology,if yes ,how and what are the criteria?? plz reply soon to my query.....my email address is [email protected]
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i open a Pathology lab after completing B.Sc. in Microbiology stream?
  2. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic?
  3. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after MSc in Microbiology (PG)? what is the required qualification for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  5. Can I open pathology lab after doing MSc in biochemistry
  6. What type of license and diploma is needed to open a Micro Pathology Lab?
  7. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  8. Which course should I pursue after BSc Microbiology if I want to open a Pathology lab?
  9. Can I open practice pathology lab after studying Ayurvedic MD Pathology with the permission of the High Court?
  10. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  11. How to get a medical government job in India? I have finished my higher education in BSc MLT working as lab technician in Pathology lab
  12. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  13. Which are the ITI course related to Lab or Pathology?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist
  15. Is AIMES (Vadodara) government approved for diploma courses??
  16. MD in Pathology can open a Pharmaceutical store?
  17. Is it possible to study MD Pathology after completing MBBS degree?
  18. Crash courses in Microbiology? Labs in Kolkata to do Microbiology Project and Training?
1st May 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?

I have completed my M.Sc Biotechnology and wanted to open my own path lab is i m eligible for it. Please give me reply and tell me procedure for it. My email address is [email protected]

8th June 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to open own Pathology Lab? How to open own Pathology Lab?

I am a bsc graduate(microbiology)...and i want to pursue my career in laboratory work...i want to set up my own lab...i am planning to undertake msc..if not then what should i take further to have my own lab.

8th March 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSC Biochemistry, & I want to set up my lab, am I eligible for that? If yes, what is the criteria & procedure? If not what should I do further to have my own lab?
8th September 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am confused what to do after B.Sc, M.sc in Biotechnology or M.sc in microbiology? Which is best please give me an advice
8th December 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M.sc. Biotechnology and i want to set my own pathology lab. please give me reply and tell me procedure for it. Its argent
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?