13th September 2010, 10:26 PM
reethmonica

Question paper and notes for bio chemistry anna university syllabus

hi
i am reeth monica studying b tech bio technology 3rd year i need question paper and notes for bio chemistry anna university syllabus.i searched for it but dint work out if can please help me out
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Bio-Chemistry - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. TNPSC Forest Apprentice syllabus? Previous year question papers and notes for Chemistry and Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Design of Analog Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Bio-Chemistry - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry in 1st year Inorganic Chemistry (CH- 01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Syllabus for Bio-Chemistry for SLET Exam?
  7. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  8. University Of Kerala, B.Sc. First Year, Part III Bio-Chemistry Subsidiary Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry 1st year Physical Chemistry (CH- 03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. JNTU, B. Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to apply for studying bio chemistry in Pondicherry University? What is the procedure? -- [New]
  13. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry in 1st year Organic Chemistry (CH- 02) Exam - Download Previous Years Question papers
  14. Eligibility for TRB exam? I have finished BSc Bio Chemistry
  15. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) BioChemistry - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat University, LLB, First Year, Law of Crimes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Chemistry Paper-IV Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. How good are the placements in Bio Medical engineering in Anna University?
16th September 2010, 12:52 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Question paper and notes for bio chemistry anna university syllabus

hhii]
u can find the queston paper for bio chemistry anna university syllabus
from the book store near u..

and for the notes u can get the youtube. and get the lectures..

good luck.
30th September 2010, 09:44 PM
rahularyanx

Hi reeth

1. 9
Biochemistry of living cell, Sub cellular fractionation using the differential centrifugation method. Function of each organelle Redox Potential, Oxidative Phosphorylation , Transport of substances across biological membrane.
NUCLEIC ACID: Composition and Function, Genes, Outline of DNA Structure,
Re-Combinant DNA and its applications.

2. ENZYMES AND HORMONES 9
Enzymes: Chemical Nature, General Properties, Spectrophotometric measurement of enzymes, Isolation techniques, Diagnostic enzymes. Enzyme biotechnology.
Hormones: Chemical Nature, Properties of hormones, Hormonal Assay and their Significance.

3. CARBOHYDRATE, LIPID, PROTEIN 9
(i) Carbohydrate – Classification, Metabolism of carbohydrate and its dysfunction. Uses of Carbohydrates.
(ii) Lipids: Classification, Metabolism of lipids, Cholesterol, bile acids, Transport of lipids, Lipid metabolism dysfunction.
(iii) protein: Classification, Amino acids, Chromatography, electrophoresis and architecture of protein molecules.

4. 9
(i) BIO CHEMISTRY OF BLOOD AND BODY FLUIDS: Liver Function tests, Renal Function Tests, Blood gas Analysis, Measurement of Electrolytes. Their abnormal and Normal Values and Conditions.
(ii) Biochemistry of Urine and Stools testing.

5. DIAGNOSTIC TOOL 9
Principles and Application of Photometry , Spectrophotometry, Flurometry, Flame Photometry, Densitometry, Calorimetry, Automation in Clinical Laboratory. Use of Isotopes in Biochemistry.

TOTAL : 45

TEXT BOOK
1. Dr. Ambiga Shanmugam, ‘Fundamentals of Bio Chemistry for Medical Students’, Karthic Printers, Madras 1997.

For more details, visit www.annauniv.edu

all the best
best regards
27th March 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Notes, Question bank, Prev yr questn papers, Syllabus, Imp Questions other study materials for all department of engineering available at www.notesengine.com
2nd April 2011, 08:07 AM
Taurus007

hii

Question paper and notes for bio chemistry anna university syllabus
Notes, Question bank, Prev yr questn papers, Syllabus, Imp Questions other study materials for all department of engineering available at www.notesengine.com
1. 9
Biochemistry of living cell, Sub cellular fractionation using the differential centrifugation method. Function of each organelle Redox Potential, Oxidative Phosphorylation , Transport of substances across biological membrane.
NUCLEIC ACID: Composition and Function, Genes, Outline of DNA Structure,
Re-Combinant DNA and its applications.
2. ENZYMES AND HORMONES 9
Enzymes: Chemical Nature, General Properties, Spectrophotometric measurement of enzymes, Isolation techniques, Diagnostic enzymes. Enzyme biotechnology.
Hormones: Chemical Nature, Properties of hormones, Hormonal Assay and their Significance.
3. CARBOHYDRATE, LIPID, PROTEIN 9
(i) Carbohydrate – Classification, Metabolism of carbohydrate and its dysfunction. Uses of Carbohydrates.
(ii) Lipids: Classification, Metabolism of lipids, Cholesterol, bile acids, Transport of lipids, Lipid metabolism dysfunction.
(iii) protein: Classification, Amino acids, Chromatography, electrophoresis and architecture of protein molecules.
4. 9
(i) BIO CHEMISTRY OF BLOOD AND BODY FLUIDS: Liver Function tests, Renal Function Tests, Blood gas Analysis, Measurement of Electrolytes. Their abnormal and Normal Values and Conditions.
(ii) Biochemistry of Urine and Stools testing.
5. DIAGNOSTIC TOOL 9
Principles and Application of Photometry , Spectrophotometry, Flurometry, Flame Photometry, Densitometry, Calorimetry, Automation in Clinical Laboratory. Use of Isotopes in Biochemistry.
TOTAL : 45
TEXT BOOK
1. Dr. Ambiga Shanmugam, ‘Fundamentals of Bio Chemistry for Medical Students’, Karthic Printers, Madras 1997.

For more details, visit www.annauniv.edu

good luck
6th July 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i want the lecture notes for 3rd sem bio.technology...
1st September 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i want previous anna univ. questions 5th sem of 3rd year bio tech
20th December 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want bsc biochemistry 2nd year notes of seocond paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?