15th July 2011, 07:26 PM
koshi

Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

pl send question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]

16th July 2011, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

give some objective type questions on marine engineering
29th July 2011, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

plz send me syllabus ,model question paper,previous year question paper on [email protected]
8th September 2011, 05:44 PM

plz send me syllabus, model question paper, previous year question paper on [email protected]
8th September 2011, 05:55 PM
jagdishrai

Re: Question paper of shipping corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam ?

plz send me syllabus , model question paper, previous year question paper on
17th September 2011, 12:17 AM

send me question paper for all india shipping corporation junior engg (trainee engg) at [email protected]
13th December 2011, 12:02 PM

pls send me syllabus. manny king santos marine engineering
18th January 2012, 03:49 PM

DEAR FRIENDS ,
can anyone guide me about the exam pattern conducted by shipping corporation for the post of trainee engineering cadet .kindly send me some previous papers .
THANK YOU
11th June 2012, 04:08 PM

I've applied in for the test for %u201CTrainee Marine Engineer, January 2013%u2033. Is the test date scheduled?

Please send me the SCI-Trainee marine engineer 2013 syllabus and previous year question papers.

thank you.
Mohammed Rafeeq
24th June 2012, 12:38 PM

pls send the previous year question paper for trainee marine engg exam for SCI for july 2013 batch.email id .. [email protected]
27th June 2012, 12:48 AM

please send me syllabus and question papers for trainee marine engg held on august on [email protected]
5th July 2012, 09:07 PM

please send me syllabus as well as previous question papers of trainee mechanical engineer for the mechanical engg conducted by shipping corporation of india
9th July 2012, 12:53 AM

sir, plese send me question papers of shiping corporation of india.
at [email protected]
13th July 2012, 12:08 AM
jaishreekrishan

pl send question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is

14th July 2012, 12:33 AM

please send me previous question papers of shipping corporation of india at [email protected]
14th July 2012, 12:44 AM
vineethboppudi

pls send me previous question papers of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]
12th September 2012, 03:02 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1135714]plz send me syllabus, model question paper, previous year question paper on [email protected]
10th October 2012, 01:10 PM

pls send me previous question paper of shipping corporation of india for trainee marine engineer exam to [email protected]
9th January 2013, 09:05 AM

pls send previouse qust paper of SCI for trainee marine engg exam to [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 04:53 PM

please send me previous question papers for managers in shipping corporation of india @ [email protected]
6th March 2013, 01:49 PM

please send me previous question papers for Computer engineers in Shipping Corporation of India (SCI 2013) @[email protected]
6th March 2013, 06:59 PM

please send me previous question papers for managers in shipping corporation of india -- [email protected]
9th March 2013, 10:28 AM

plz send me question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]
9th March 2013, 10:32 AM

pl send question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]
17th March 2013, 06:29 PM

please send me the previous or model question paper for shipping corporation of india for management o n my email id- [email protected]
18th March 2013, 08:45 AM

sir can you help me by providing previous question papers of shipping corp of india for assistant manager,then plz forward them to [email protected]
18th March 2013, 06:30 PM

please send me the model questions for shipping corporation of India @ [email protected]
18th March 2013, 07:07 PM

Please send me paper for management on : [email protected]
23rd March 2013, 01:50 PM
ilmehra

sir can you help me by providing previous question papers of shipping corp of india for assistant manager,then plz forward them to [email protected]
29th March 2013, 08:19 PM

plz snd me previous years papers or sample papers to [email protected]
plz snd asap
15th June 2013, 10:37 PM
ujjjwalrai1

plz send me question papers of trainee marine engineer on my email id [email protected].

thanking you,
Ujjwal rai
16th June 2013, 05:14 PM
manral rohan

plz snd me question paper/sample paper/previous year paper of shipping corpporation of india on my email id [email protected]
19th June 2013, 03:13 PM

please send me a question paper of shipping corporation of india limited on my email id [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 12:44 AM

please send me a question paper of shipping corporation of india limited on my email id: [email protected]
30th June 2013, 02:47 PM

Please send me shipping corporation of India entrance question paper to [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 10:34 PM

hello sir.
plz send me previous year exam paper of shipping corparation of india of trainee engg.
my email id [email protected]
21st July 2013, 07:15 PM

hello sir.
please send me previous year exam paper of shipping corporation of India of trainee marine engineer.
19th August 2013, 09:23 PM

hello sir.
plz send me previous year exam paper of shipping corparation of india of trainee engg.
3rd September 2013, 08:48 PM
coolaman0079

hello sir/ma'm
plz send me previous year exam papers and ques patterns asked for GME course by different shipping corparations or institues of india.
8th December 2013, 08:07 PM

Plz send me,question papers and do u hv any idea of book plz send to [email protected] type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
5th April 2014, 09:44 AM

Hello sir, please send me previous years TME question papers,,, [email protected]
5th April 2014, 09:53 PM

sir plz send me the syllabus and question paper for shipping corporation of india for written test on [email protected] sir plzzzz
11th April 2014, 10:04 AM
vijayayyappa

please send me shipping corporation of india model qn paper or syllabus to [email protected]
18th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Vishnuvvs

please, send a question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg and syllabus on my email as [email protected]
17th July 2014, 09:19 AM
pgdhy

Sir, i have done b.tech from mechanical branch.... But i am not aware of syllabus and pattern which is asked for recruitment of mechanical engineer in shipping corporation of India...please kindly send me the previous question paper in my i.d " [email protected]"
23rd July 2014, 11:46 AM
Viks001

Post Re: Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

pl send question paper of shipping
corporation of india trainee marine
engg. on my email is
14th August 2014, 12:01 AM

please send me the previous year question paper of shipping corporation of India ltd. for mechanical branch at my Email-ID [email protected]
16th August 2014, 11:50 AM

please send me previous question paper of shipping corporation of India(Trainee marine engineer) and syllabus.
my mail id is [email protected]
20th August 2014, 09:57 PM

please send me SCI Graduate marine engg. previous papers, model papers and syllabus pattern as soon as possible @ [email protected].
it would be an immediate relief to me as my exam is with in a few days. so kindly, pls fix it fastest as u can .
4th September 2014, 12:50 PM

please help me out in this i need sample question paper
mail me in [email protected]