15th July 2011, 07:26 PM
koshi

Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

pl send question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]

16th July 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

give some objective type questions on marine engineering
29th July 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

plz send me syllabus ,model question paper,previous year question paper on [email protected]
8th September 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus, model question paper, previous year question paper on [email protected]
8th September 2011, 05:55 PM
jagdishrai

Re: Question paper of shipping corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam ?

plz send me syllabus , model question paper, previous year question paper on
17th September 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

send me question paper for all india shipping corporation junior engg (trainee engg) at [email protected]
13th December 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus. manny king santos marine engineering
18th January 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

DEAR FRIENDS ,
can anyone guide me about the exam pattern conducted by shipping corporation for the post of trainee engineering cadet .kindly send me some previous papers .
THANK YOU
11th June 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I've applied in for the test for %u201CTrainee Marine Engineer, January 2013%u2033. Is the test date scheduled?

Please send me the SCI-Trainee marine engineer 2013 syllabus and previous year question papers.

thank you.
Mohammed Rafeeq
24th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

pls send the previous year question paper for trainee marine engg exam for SCI for july 2013 batch.email id .. [email protected]
27th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus and question papers for trainee marine engg held on august on [email protected]
5th July 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus as well as previous question papers of trainee mechanical engineer for the mechanical engg conducted by shipping corporation of india
9th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, plese send me question papers of shiping corporation of india.
at [email protected]
13th July 2012, 12:08 AM
jaishreekrishan

pl send question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is

[email protected]
14th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers of shipping corporation of india at [email protected]
14th July 2012, 12:44 AM
vineethboppudi

pls send me previous question papers of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]
12th September 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1135714]plz send me syllabus, model question paper, previous year question paper on [email protected]
10th October 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous question paper of shipping corporation of india for trainee marine engineer exam to [email protected]
9th January 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

pls send previouse qust paper of SCI for trainee marine engg exam to [email protected]
22nd February 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers for managers in shipping corporation of india @ [email protected]
6th March 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers for Computer engineers in Shipping Corporation of India (SCI 2013) @[email protected]
6th March 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers for managers in shipping corporation of india -- [email protected]
9th March 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

plz send me question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]
9th March 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

pl send question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg. on my email is [email protected]
17th March 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous or model question paper for shipping corporation of india for management o n my email id- [email protected]
18th March 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

sir can you help me by providing previous question papers of shipping corp of india for assistant manager,then plz forward them to [email protected]
18th March 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model questions for shipping corporation of India @ [email protected]
18th March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me paper for management on : [email protected]
23rd March 2013, 01:50 PM
ilmehra

sir can you help me by providing previous question papers of shipping corp of india for assistant manager,then plz forward them to [email protected]
29th March 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

plz snd me previous years papers or sample papers to [email protected]
plz snd asap
15th June 2013, 10:37 PM
ujjjwalrai1

plz send me question papers of trainee marine engineer on my email id [email protected].

thanking you,
Ujjwal rai
16th June 2013, 05:14 PM
manral rohan

plz snd me question paper/sample paper/previous year paper of shipping corpporation of india on my email id [email protected]
19th June 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me a question paper of shipping corporation of india limited on my email id [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

please send me a question paper of shipping corporation of india limited on my email id: [email protected]
30th June 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me shipping corporation of India entrance question paper to [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
plz send me previous year exam paper of shipping corparation of india of trainee engg.
my email id [email protected]
21st July 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
please send me previous year exam paper of shipping corporation of India of trainee marine engineer.
19th August 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
plz send me previous year exam paper of shipping corparation of india of trainee engg.
3rd September 2013, 08:48 PM
coolaman0079

hello sir/ma'm
plz send me previous year exam papers and ques patterns asked for GME course by different shipping corparations or institues of india.
8th December 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me,question papers and do u hv any idea of book plz send to [email protected] type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
5th April 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, please send me previous years TME question papers,,, [email protected]
5th April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the syllabus and question paper for shipping corporation of india for written test on [email protected] sir plzzzz
11th April 2014, 10:04 AM
vijayayyappa

please send me shipping corporation of india model qn paper or syllabus to [email protected]
18th April 2014, 12:08 PM
Vishnuvvs

please, send a question paper of shipping corporation of india trainee marine engg and syllabus on my email as [email protected]
17th July 2014, 09:19 AM
pgdhy

Sir, i have done b.tech from mechanical branch.... But i am not aware of syllabus and pattern which is asked for recruitment of mechanical engineer in shipping corporation of India...please kindly send me the previous question paper in my i.d " [email protected]"
23rd July 2014, 11:46 AM
Viks001

Post Re: Question paper of Shipping Corporation of India Trainee Marine Engineering Exam?

pl send question paper of shipping
corporation of india trainee marine
engg. on my email is
[email protected]
14th August 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question paper of shipping corporation of India ltd. for mechanical branch at my Email-ID [email protected]
16th August 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper of shipping corporation of India(Trainee marine engineer) and syllabus.
my mail id is [email protected]
20th August 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

please send me SCI Graduate marine engg. previous papers, model papers and syllabus pattern as soon as possible @ [email protected].
it would be an immediate relief to me as my exam is with in a few days. so kindly, pls fix it fastest as u can .
4th September 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

please help me out in this i need sample question paper
mail me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?