20th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Jsaidi

How may I get details about in MBBS course Bangalore? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? I'm from Nigeria (West Africa)

i am from ngeria in west africa. i was in bangalore sometime when i took my child for treatment and i was in love with the way medical doctors there treat patients. i want my child to read medicine there. please kindly advice me as to whether he can get admission there, what are the qualifications and the fees required as a foreign student. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. How can a Non-Indian students study in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? I'm a native of Ondo State in Nigeria
  3. How may I do PG in St. Johns ? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MD in general medicine? I'm an Indian citizen living in Africa and doing 1st year internship
  4. What are the requirements to study MBBS in any Indian Government Universities? What is the school fees?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Top 10 institutes offering M.A.(Economics) in Bangalore? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  9. Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  11. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for getting admission in higher education in African Schools? I belongs to Tamil nadu but staying in Africa
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
  16. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure?
11th July 2018, 04:15 PM
priyanu singh

Default Re: How may I get details about in MBBS course Bangalore? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure? I'm from Nigeria (West Africa)

MBBS(Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Science Course details:-

The eligibility criteria regarding MBBS course:-

A) Candidates should have passed their 12th class with minimum 50% marks with PCB(Physics, Chemistry And Biology) as main subjects from any recognised organisation.

B) English language is mandatory.

C) Candidates should be an Indian citizen.

D) Age criteria:- 17-25 years.

Admission process of MBBS course:-

A) Give entrance exam.

B) Obtain 50% marks in entrance exam.

C) Selection in merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?