20th July 2011, 04:45 PM
stone cold steve austin

Question papers of SAIL Exam for Electronics and Communications branch for the post of Management Trainee?

sail,s question papers of electronics&communication for the post of management trainee (engineers)

9th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of SAIL Exam for Electronics and Communications branch for the post of Management Trainee?

hi, i want to know the pattern of questions being asked in the management trainee exam held by SAIL. kindly send me the previous papers of this exams at my email id - [email protected]
9th August 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of SAIL Exam for Electronics and Communications branch for the post of Management Trainee?

please send me previous five years question papers of MT(technical)for electronics&communication branch.
23rd August 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hey i want sail previous question paper on ece ....will u please mail [email protected]
30th August 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous five years question papers of MT(technical)for electronics&communication branch.
6th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of SAIL for electronics nd communication branch(B.E.).. Plz send me last five years of paper at my id [email protected]...
10th September 2011, 09:06 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

there are some sail previous papers solve them for your exam

ok all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SAIL Placement (8).pdf(75.0 KB, 1583 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Placement (7).pdf(73.7 KB, 1226 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Placement (6).pdf(67.7 KB, 1099 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL Placement (5).pdf(64.5 KB, 1204 views)
File Type: docx SAIL INTERVIEW ROUND.docx(12.9 KB, 663 views)
6th May 2012, 05:18 PM
shaileshkmr

Last 2years ECE papers for SAIL 2012 for Mang.Trainee. pls.....
send [email protected]
21st June 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the syllabus of SAIL for electronics nd communication branch(B.E.).and Plz send me last five years of paper at my id [email protected]...
2nd July 2012, 01:58 PM
MANO1986

what will be the cut off marks, is it for each section separate? It is mentioned in admit card that all questioned must be answered, how to get a good score.
12th July 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for ETC branch?
23rd July 2012, 02:08 PM
MANO1986

what do you mean by ETC
16th April 2013, 09:19 PM
raviruknesh

sir can u please tell me is that syallabus for electronics and ece is same or different for management trainee in sail
6th May 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the syllabus of SAIL for electronics nd communication branch and Plz send me last five years of paper at my id [email protected]...
6th May 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the syllabus of SAIL for electronics nd communication branch(B.E.).and Plz send me last five years of paper at my id [email protected]...
21st May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me last 10 yrs SAIL MT QUESTIONS(ELECTRONICS) at [email protected]
thanks
15th June 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me last 10 yrs SAIL MT QUESTIONS(ELECTRONICS) and syllabus for this at [email protected]
17th February 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers of sail MT exam....so kindly mail me......at [email protected]
9th March 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

please give me previous year question paper of mt exam branch etc [email protected]
10th March 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year papers of sail mt in electronics and communication.... kindly mail me..... at [email protected]
22nd August 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Send me last 5 year question paper of electronics and telecommunication branch.
Emai id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?