1st September 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern and syllabus for MA economics entance test for mumbai university

i want to know the general question pattern as well as syllabus for MA economics entance test for mumbai university.......

Related Questions:
  1. Economics syllabus and question pattern of Mumbai University PhD entrance exam? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  2. Pattern and syllabus of Economic and computer system in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?
  3. Last 3 years 5th semester question papers of Mumbai University -- [New]
  4. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  5. How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?
  6. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus for MG University Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Last 10 years question papers of M.A Economics entrance exam of Delhi, Pune and Mumbai University?
  9. TYB.Com Mumbai university question papers of economics?
  10. What is the new paper pattern and question papers for Mumbai university?
  11. What is the syllabus for the Ph.D entrance exam of Mumbai University? Pattern of the entrance test? How to crack the entrance with good marks?
  12. What is the syllabus for PET and the test pattern?
  13. Procedure of pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University?
  14. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of Economics for MA economics entrance exam?
  15. Complete syllabus for entance exam in ma english and linguistics for JNU?
  16. JNU M.A in economics admission syllabus?
  17. Previous 5 year Question Papers of Economics for 3rd year B.Com of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
3rd September 2010, 11:14 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Question pattern and syllabus for MA economics entance test for mumbai university

hi..
http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.co...h=www.mu.ac.in

GOOD LUCk.
24th September 2010, 01:57 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Question pattern and syllabus for MA economics entance test for mumbai university

the pattern of the question paper contains:
1. microeconomics
2. macroeconomics
3. quantative methods
4. indian economy
the question paper is of 100 marks.the weightage given to is as:
1. micro and macro 70%
2. quantative 15%
3. indian 15%
1st October 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

tell me about bhu entrance examination in ma economics mainly about pattern of questions?
1st October 2010, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i need a an september exem quetion paper 2010
28th January 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern and syllabus for MA economics entance test for mumbai university
2nd February 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I WANT QUESTION PAPERS OF ALL LAST 5 YRS FOR M.A IN ECONOMICS OF MUMBAI UNIVERSITY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
9th February 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SOCIOLOGY QUESTION PAPER LAST 5 YEARS
4th March 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i want ma part 1 mumbai university sociology timetable 2011 for plz give this [email protected]
4th March 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i want uestion papes of all last 5 years& 2011 exam timetable for ma part 1in sociology of mumbai university of distancc education
17th March 2011, 07:53 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
the pattern of the question paper contains:
1. microeconomics
2. macroeconomics
3. quantative methods
4. indian economy
the question paper is of 100 marks.the weightage given to is as:
1. micro and macro 70%
2. quantative 15%
3. indian 15%
thank
30th April 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Question pattern and syllabus for MA economics entance test for mumbai university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want ma part 1 mumbai university sociology timetable 2011 for plz give this [email protected]
haloo given for pattern paper
8th May 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the paper pattern of M.A economics part 1 of punjab university,Pakistan
16th May 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the books wich i should refer for MA entrance exam in Economics.plz send it to [email protected]
19th May 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the books which i should refer for MA entrance exam in Economics.plz send it to [email protected].
7th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

which type questions will come? multiple choices will be there or we have to write long answers???
23rd August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

pleese show me ma economics priveas year entras quesshen paper
29th August 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am btech student,what is the way for taking admission in ma economics
12th October 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me am economis syllabus
29th October 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A.Sociology PART I through Madurai Kamraj University. I want to take admission for Part II in Mumbai University for M.A. Sociology. Can I get the same?
29th November 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam,economics phd of bengalore univercity which is going toheld on 4th december 2011
19th December 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF M.A PART 1
24th January 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I need a helpful question paper and some reference books for entrance exam preparetation of MA in Economics Tribhuban University
12th May 2019, 09:09 AM
Khan anisha

I need previous questions paper for entrance exam of MA in economics Mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?