10th April 2016, 09:39 PM
shravya3

Which rank we need to take to get a seat in JNTU B.Tech in Hyderabad?

How much a rank a BC-D student should get to get a seat in JNTU B-TECH COLLEGE HYDERABAD? Can you please let me know the ranks which was asked last year? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on time. Thank you!

10th April 2016, 10:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which rank we need to take to get a seat in JNTU B.Tech in Hyderabad?

To get a seat in B.Tech course in JNTU Hyderabad being a BC-D student, you must have to secure less than 2000 rank in EAMCET examination. As JNTU is one of the top university, for getting seat in JNTU, you must have to secure less than 2000 rank in EAMCET examination.
11th April 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which rank we need to take to get a seat in JNTU B.Tech in Hyderabad?

please give me list of industries for mechanical in diploma training for 5semester
14th April 2018, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

How much rank need to take place in JNTU Hyderabad and Antha pursuing, kakinada? Please guide me
24th May 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in jntu if I got 9000 rank and at candidate?if I get the college which course do I get?
30th August 2019, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Why rank does the bc_e candidate need to have a seat in jntu in case group
22nd June 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should a BC-B student get to get seat in top engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?