6th June 2012, 08:39 PM
icfaishivam11

Readymade project for MCA students?

I need ready mate project for mca please help me...and provide to me the details

7th August 2012, 08:25 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Readymade project for MCA students?

Your question lack proper information. Projects in MCA are not done in only one subject across all the institution in India.

Hence, in the absence of the subject matter, it is not possible to assist you with the requirement. Please ask question mentioning all the details regarding the project.
7th August 2012, 08:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Your question lack proper information. Projects in MCA are not done in only one subject across all the institution in India.

Hence, in the absence of the subject matter, it is not possible to assist you with the requirement. Please ask question mentioning all the details regarding the project.
7th August 2012, 08:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

7th November 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the mini project topics for mca with html design and the java sctipt or vb script code with the backend as ms access
25th July 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

does wipro company provide 6 months industrial training to btech students ? if yes,how one can apply tell me the whole procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?