26th August 2011, 02:48 AM
omkardon

Recent placement papers of Persistent?

pls can u send me recent placement papers of persistent?...i really need it...pls send as early as possible..

26th August 2011, 09:51 AM
Sachal

Default Re: Recent placement papers of Persistent?

Try 1)Fresherworld.com
2)Placementpapers.com
these site contains all companies paper. but Note: that what they do is that, they take these information from students who gave aptitude test of that company. so its not the actual paper but whatever student remember after giving apti those quesions are there.
but it's ok, you well get at least idea from papers that which topics are important.
Check all papers of persistent most of the topics are repeated
Ex. Syllogism,
data sufficiency,
cube cutting,
Data integrity these kind of questions you will find often in Infy,Congni,Accenture,Amdocs,Sunguard,Persistent.
26th August 2011, 11:10 AM
sshami

dear sir, i m doing btech (ECE) frm Green Fort Eng. College, under jntu, Hyderabad. Now i m in 4-1 (7 sem) , till now my percentage is 58%. One of the disadvantage in my 10th or 12th percentages r 56% or 58% dats why i m not sitting in any placement. Can u tell me whr can apply after btech?
plz. plz. plz
8th September 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

pls can u send me recent placement papers of persistent?...i really need it...pls send as early as possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?