27th April 2017, 06:09 PM
sam19750311

Recognisition of Educational Degree from "Hindi Sahitya Sammelon, Allahabad"

Is the degree "Hindi Sahitya Ratna" from Hinid Sahitya Sammelon, Allahabad recognised by UGC, Assam ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed course from hindi sahity sammelan Allahabad recognized by UGC and NCTE?
  2. Is vidhi visharad degree from hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad valid
  3. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  4. Is shiksha vishrad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed. Degree?
  5. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag, Allahabad a recongnised University? Siksha Visharad degree is recognized by UGC? Is it equivalent to B.Ed?
  6. Is Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and valid for B.Ed. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?
  8. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and equivalent to B.Ed degree
  9. Can I apply for Government jobs being a 10th candidate of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad?
  10. Whether Hindi Sahitya Sameelan can go for marking of ISC examination?
  11. Shiksha Vishrad is equivalent to B.Ed as well affiliated to NCTE and recognized by UGC/NCTE?
  12. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag Allahabad recognized university
  13. Am i eligible for M.Ed after opting Shiksha Visharad Degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad Prayag
  14. Hindi Sahitya Sammalan Allahabad board result declared or not?
  15. How can I get a government job after passing 12th from Hindi Sahitya Samellan Ahmedabad
  16. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board?
  17. Government job after passing 10th from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad?
  18. How to do b.ed from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan in Ahmedabad?

28th April 2017, 12:49 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Recognisition of Educational Degree from "Hindi Sahitya Sammelon, Allahabad"

Hindi Sahitya Sammelon, Allahabad was recognised by Govt of India for the promotion of Hindi Language and literature.

However, Hindi Sahitya Sammelon, Allahabad was not recognised by UGC though it was recongised by Govt of India. Hence, the degree "Hindi Sahitya Ratna " cannot be considered as recognised by UGC.

20th February 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recognisition of Educational Degree from "Hindi Sahitya Sammelon, Allahabad"

Is Degree in Economics from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad, Prayagraj, Recognised and valid for applying for job?
From which Department of Govt. it is recognised or accepted?

15th November 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed AYURVEDA RATTNA DISTANCE education from hindi sahitya sammalon prayag ALLAHABAD on 1986 will PASSED degree A.G.M.S ,IS VELIID OR NOT

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?