10th August 2018, 08:22 PM
par@

Registration procedure to apply in UGC-NET for MCom postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MCom course and now I am planning to appear in UGC-NET. I just want to know about the registration procedure for applying in this eligibility test? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  2. When the application form of UGC-NET will be released? Procedure to apply and syllabus for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  4. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Registration procedure to study PhD for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  6. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for distance MBA(HR/IT) postgraduate? Age limit to apply?
  7. Can I apply in UGC-NET being an MSc(Financial Economics) postgraduate?
  8. Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?
  9. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Management) for MBA-HR postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  12. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  13. How to apply in UGC-NET being LLM(Intellectual Property Rights) postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if pursuing MCom in Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  16. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  17. Choice of subject to apply in UGC-NET for Commerce postgraduate?
  18. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Biotechnology) for a postgraduate?
11th August 2018, 10:54 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply in UGC-NET for MCom postgraduate?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.
On behalf of UGC(University Grant Commission), CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) conducts NET examination every year for determining eligibility of Indian Nationals for Eligibility for Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellowship.
For appearing in NET, candidate must have completed Masters degree with more than 55% marks from any university recognised by UGC.
Candidates must appear in the subject of post graduation only.

Registration fee for general candidate is Rs 1000 whereas for OBC candidates is Rs 500 and SC/ST candidates is Rs 250.
Upcoming NET examination will be in the month of December. Registration process for the same starts in month of September.
After commencement of online form, a link is provided in the home page of NET for registration.
Candidates need to fill the details such as name, address, contact details, photos, signature, details about degree and other things.
Candidates need to fill these details very specifically with intense care as any mistake will cost him rejection.
11th August 2018, 03:20 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply in UGC-NET for MCom postgraduate?

You can apply online at there official website www.cbsenet.nic.in with your scanned photo and signature in advance and pay the fee. Here is the attachment for the ugc- net exam conducted on July 2018. You can go through it for the procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FileHandler (1).pdf(393.2 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?