20th January 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?

hi sir
i have completed my M.A. in History...
i am interested to do phd through UGC NET
So, I want to know what is the process of selection?
I mean how I can study phd course after NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  2. If I pursue PhD under VIT can I get fellowship under UGC?
  3. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  5. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for study Ph.D in Management?
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  7. Procedure to study Ph.D in Forensic Science for a postgraduate?
  8. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. Procedure of doing PhD after qualifying JRF?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. Procedure and syllabus of NET exam? Which subject has better scope for HR executive?
  16. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  17. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course?
  18. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
6th October 2015, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?

Once you qualify UGC NET you are are automatically eligible for PH.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. Most of the top institutes prefer candidates with NET score and you have good chance of admission in top institutes.

Selection will be based on your NET score and performance in the interview. You can apply for admission when the admission notification is out on a prescribed format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?