30th August 2010, 06:23 AM
LIYAKAT MULLA

Requirement of percentage for B.Ed. for obc category in government and private colleges affiliated wih mumbai university

I got 44.25% in b.sc with pass class.can i ge addmission in b.ed. What is requirement of percentage for b.ed for obc category in gov and private college which is affiliated wih mumbai university.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  2. How to do regular M.Com?
  3. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  4. Medical colleges in Mumbai affiliated to Maharashtra health university and approved by MCI? Fee structure for MBBS in government and private medical colleges?
  5. How many seats are there in RPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges with 125 OBH category rank and 3207 general category rank? -- [New]
  7. List of Government affiliated colleges offering B.Ed course in Kolkata?
  8. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  9. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
  10. Which colleges in Mumbai are affiliated by Pune University
  11. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Mumbai and Pune?
  12. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
  13. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
  14. List of B.Ed private and government colleges in AP?
  15. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  16. How can I get admission for engineer after passing 12th with 49%
  17. Can I become a Lecturer in any Government affiliated college with 49% in M.Com?
  18. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
31st August 2010, 04:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement of percentage for B.Ed. for obc category in government and private colleges affiliated wih mumbai university

Hello friend,
The percentage of marks, in bachelor degree programme,required to pursue B Ed. from colleges affiliated to Mumbai University is 45% for OBC candidate. You are just .75% behind the required percentage but still I dont think that you will be eligible to get admission in the B Ed. programme under Mumbai University.
10th September 2010, 01:48 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirement of percentage for B.Ed. for obc category in government and private colleges affiliated wih mumbai university

hii..
the requred % for B.ED for OBC catagory in mumbai university is 45%,,,so i dont think u will b eligible,,,
good luck..
8th October 2010, 12:01 PM
Rupender verma

Thumbs up Re: Requirement of percentage for B.Ed. for obc category in government and private colleges affiliated wih mumbai university

The percentage of marks, in bachelor degree programme,required to pursue B Ed. from colleges affiliated to Mumbai University is 45%
1st November 2010, 01:43 AM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIYAKAT MULLA View Post
I got 44.25% in b.sc with pass class.can i ge addmission in b.ed. What is requirement of percentage for b.ed for obc category in gov and private college which is affiliated wih mumbai university.
Eligibility need for doing B.Ed is :-
a) B.A./B.Sc 45%. /M.Com. (50%) for B.Ed. in the subjects concerned. Relaxation of marks is allowed for B.A./B.Sc. if you have 45% in the same subject for PG.
b) Even if you haven't 45% in part III of BA/BSc, but has 45% either in part I or II, you can apply for the languages concerned.

So, i don't think that you will be eligible as you don't fulfill the prescribed eligibilities.
4th November 2010, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I have a Pg in psychology. What is the criteria and procedure for B.Ed and is there any enterance test?
12th November 2010, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i got the 38% in the ba for correspondence so can i take admission in b.ed course? please give me some correct guidance how can i take admission in this course nd which university
29th November 2010, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got 49.17% in graduation and im from obc category from delhi.....so plz tell me i'll get adm. in any clg or not of haryana.....
11th February 2011, 05:58 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
Eligibility need for doing B.Ed is :-
a) B.A./B.Sc 45%. /M.Com. (50%) for B.Ed. in the subjects concerned. Relaxation of marks is allowed for B.A./B.Sc. if you have 45% in the same subject for PG.
b) Even if you haven't 45% in part III of BA/BSc, but has 45% either in part I or II, you can apply for the languages concerned.

So, i don't think that you will be eligible as you don't fulfill the prescribed eligibilities.
Thanks.
24th February 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for applying for a B.Ed course?
3rd March 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got admission last year in B.ed.plz me for project work.where i can recieve project material?plz advise me.
Thanks,
30th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 45% in B.COM, and i am for boc category so plz tell me i will get adm. in any gov college or not....
16th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B A with 64% uniersiTy of pune and completed M A with 61% from univarsity of Mumbai can i take admission in b ed in university of Mumbai
31st July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

b.ed seculd cociling
18th August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have 40% in graduation and looking for direct b.ed admission
20th August 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i got percentage in MA AND I am an obc candidate can i do b ed
23rd August 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Shahrukh. I am searching admission in b.tech (mechanical engineering). I belongs to OBC category. My percentage in 12th boards is 50% (aggregate of physicas, chemistry and maths). Sir/ Mam, my rank in i.p CET entrance exam is 13479. I got my name in OBC councelling conducted on 26 aug 2011.
Sir, there is a news came on 19 aug 2011 in times of India news paper that supreme Court has given some relaxation to OBC candidates for all cental education universities by reducing 10% percentage as criteria for admission. Sir, I wanted to know that now am I eligible for taking admission
in any college comes under i.p uiversity college?

With regards,
Shahrukh
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
27th September 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

mai gen category ki hun aur mere b.sc. 48%haikya mushe kumaun university se b .ed kar sakti hun
2nd October 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed with 49.56% through Mumbai University and belong to OBC and planning to take up the course of Bed in the coming year. Can u tell me whether I can get admission or not. If yes, then u give the name of the college. My email ID is [email protected]

Thanking You,

With Regards,
N. Chiranjeevi
24th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Sartaz Ansari.i am the student of up board.i passed 12th with 62%.i belong to obc category.can i take addmission in mumbai university in main branch for bsc.
5th November 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello I Completed My Gradution For HNBGU Can I Appear B.Ed Entrance Exam in UP OBC Category and I am Scoring 48% Marks.
8th March 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am OBC candidate 45.33% in BA, is am eligibile for B.ed CTE exam in UP 2012
20th February 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i had done my BA with 48.8 % and i also belong to OBC category so i want i am eligible for B.ed. if there any relexation for this category please tell me.
23rd February 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

my 12th persent is 47% and BE 60% can i give mppsc exam
27th March 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com in 2009 and i got 47% i want to do b.ed from ip university and what is the percentage required for obc cateogary for filing entrance form plz tell urgent
19th April 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 48% in graduation. and i am from obc category from delhi. i take admission in b.ed course. so plz tell me get adm in any clg or not of haryana.
20th April 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 44.4% in b.com than can I take admission in b ed. please help me.
24th September 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% in honours subject but total subject average below than it.as an obc catagory where i can b.ed aprove by ugc/ncte/dec.
26th December 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have 46
percent in MA frm where i can admission for be.d. please help
say the universities .
27th April 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Why in west bengal obc candidates notget marks relaxation on B ed.
8th May 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i got 49% in b.com. I am in obc category. Can tell me plz what is the % qualification in b.ed doing in Kerala university..
20th May 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 55% in m.com but i got only 35% in b.com can i appears for b.ed
7th July 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir I m monika gupta. I pass my graduation . I got 48% . can I appears for b.ed. m form obc cota.
21st June 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I got 47% in honours subject but total subject average 51% . As an obc category can I get b.ed admissions under ncte?
23rd October 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 40% in honours subject and M.A average 55%.As an obc category can I get B,ed admissions under ncte?
17th March 2017, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

My friend Shama from shahajhanpur she got 45% from OBC category can she apply for b.ed please give me some correct guidance 9004218492 argent request
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?