23rd November 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to become a Sub-Inspector in WB Police for BA(History) Honours female student?

Hi friends, I want to join WB Police as a Sub-Inspector. I am studying in BA with History Honours and I am a female candidate. I would like to know about the requirements for joining WB Police for the said post. Kindly tell me asap.

15th February 2023, 08:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a Sub-Inspector in WB Police for BA(History) Honours female student?

The eligibility to apply for West Bengal SI recruitment is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidates pursuing in the final year of the bachelor degree are also eligible to apply for the examination.

The age limit is 20-27 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all the stages for their final selection.
15th February 2023, 04:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a Sub-Inspector in WB Police for BA(History) Honours female student?

Eligibility to apply for post of Sub Inspector in West Bengal is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Age limit of the candidate is 20-27 years and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, candidates with above qualification can apply for the examination. You can apply for the examination as per your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?