24th April 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in class 11th in Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya?

I am repeater of class 11th. I am from Kendriya Vidyalaya. I studied their for last 11 years I have done my class 10th last year and I scored 89%. Can I still get admission in class 11th with Science stream in Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya?

30th April 2019, 02:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in class 11th in Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya?

Yes, you can certainly apply for admission in Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya in class 11th. You have to give the entrance test to get admission as they do not give direct admissions.

You can download the admission form through the official website of the college.

The last date to apply for the admission in class 11th is 2nd week of June.

Check more details and download the entrance admission form through https://nvshq.org/admission/rajkiya-pratibha-vikas-vidyalaya-admission/
9th May 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in class 11th in Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya?

How many marks required in 10th board to get admission in medical in pratibha school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?