7th December 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?

What is a procedure for admission of LLB course after graduation? But I am repeater in last year? I'm B. Com. I was passed my graduation in 2004 so LLB study is it possible to me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  2. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  3. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  4. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  6. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  8. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges that have LLB 3 years course?
  10. Procedure to join 3 year LLB course after graduation? Are TYBCOM marks valid?
  11. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  12. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  13. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  14. Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%
  15. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  16. Procedure for admission in LLB correspondence for those who are serving Army?
  17. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  18. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
8th December 2015, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?

Most of the universities have an upper age limit of 30 years for admission in LLB course for graduate candidates. Therefore, just make sure that you have the age under limit.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university concerned. Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam stage. Also, make sure that you have got above 50% marks in graduation.
9th December 2015, 12:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is a procedure for admission of LLB course after graduation? But I am repeater in last year? I'm B. Com. I was passed my graduation in 2004 so LLB study is it possible to me or not?
First you need complete Graduation without any pending backlog to be eligible for LLB. There is no age limit required for LLB. Those candidates who completed their Graduation course with at least 50% of marks are eligible to apply. Qualifying in the CLAT entrance exam is mandatory to get admission for LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?