24th March 2019, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to join Army School for a candidate after completing 10th CBSE?

Hi Sir, I want my son to join Army school after completing his 10th standard. He is currently studying in 9th standard with CBSE Board. I just want to know about the requirements through which he can join Army school. Please help me to know about this asap.

27th March 2019, 04:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to join Army School for a candidate after completing 10th CBSE?

Requirements to join Army School for a candidate after completing 10th CBSE:-

In order to join Army School in 11th standard, you should have completed your 10th standard with minimum 60% marks from a recognised board.

The admission up to standard 9th are done on the basis of a written examination but, the admission in 11th standard is based on the marks secured in the 10th examination.

You also have to appear for a personal interview which will decide your selection.
27th March 2019, 04:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to join Army School for a candidate after completing 10th CBSE?

Requirements to join Army School for a candidate after completing 10th CBSE:-

Admission in Army School in class 11th is based on clearance of entrance examination conducted by the school itself.

As you want to get admission in class 11th, it will be purely on the basis of merit list and the personal interview.

Army schools are affiliated to CBSE board and the forms are out by December, you can collect the forms from the school itself.

The entrance test usually takes place in the month of January.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?