15th January 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to secure HS admission in any Army School after completing 10th CBSE?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from a CBSE school. I want to join Army School for Higher Secondary course. I want to know that what I have to do for securing admission in any Army school? Please help me in this regard.

29th June 2023, 10:14 AM
eduking

Default Re: What should I do to secure HS admission in any Army School after completing 10th CBSE?

Admission to Army Schools will be on merit based on your class 10th marks. You need to fulfill the merit according to the stream you have chosen in 10+2. Most seats are reserved for candidates who belong to the Army family and there are only a few seats available for other candidates.

Hence, if you don't belong to an Army family it will be tough to get admission if you don't have excellent marks in class 10th. Hence, make sure you have got excellent marks in board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?