11th October 2018, 12:21 PM
GAURAV3101

Requirements to practice in India for MS(Orthopedic) student of Texila American University?

Hello Sir, I am doing MS in Orthopedic course from Texila American University. I want to practice in India. I would like to know about the requirements to do practice in India. Kindly let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

21st February 2023, 12:56 AM
Tibia

Default Re: Requirements to practice in India for MS(Orthopedic) student of Texila American University?

To practice medicine in India you will be required to clear the enterance exam that is conducted for foreign candidates and once you pass the following exam and tour complete course and pattern is upto the mark of the Indian medical council you will be eligible to practice with out clearing the exam it will be illegal and currently the rules are changing and next exam can be conducted for the following.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?