18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Which university provides M.Pharma course between University Of Saint Vincent, Kingstown and American University of the Caribben, School of Medicine? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I am B.Pharmacy holder and now want to go abroad for further study. Please tell me which university is providing the course between University Of Saint Vincent, Kingstown and American University of the Caribben, School of Medicine? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MCI approved foreign PG colleges/universities with fee structure for M.B.B.S student?
  2. Which college can I get in Pharmaceutical Chemistry course after scoring 6700 rank in PGECET?
  3. List of best and cheap colleges to study MDS in Abroad?
  4. Best universities in USA for MDS course?
  5. List of best colleges in London to study MD course
  6. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine?
  7. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  8. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
  9. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Pharma in Phytopharmacy and Phytomedicine-Indian Systems of Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  11. How to get into top universities of US?
  12. List of at least 10 colleges in India that offer Graduation level Degree course in Human Rights?
  13. Which is better between medical biotechnology and general biotechnology?
  14. List of universities offering MS(Information Technology) in Abroad
  15. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?
  17. Information about the MBA(Pharmacy) course?
  18. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?