22nd December 2019, 02:06 PM
preranasangale

Requirements and procedure to apply for Internship in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited?

Hi, I am pursuing my 4th semester of B.Tech Computer Engineering. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Mumbai? If yes, then how can I apply? Will I get stipend also?

19th August 2021, 09:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to apply for Internship in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited?

After completion of 4th semester of your current degree you will be eligible to apply for the internship in Mazagaon Dock Shipbuilders Limited.
You will be required following documents to apply for the internship in Mazagaon Dock Shipbuilders Limited:
1. A recommendation letter from your current institution.
2. Reference letter from any permanent employee of Mazagaon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
3. Legible written application addressed to the HR manager of the Mazagaon Dock Shipbuilders Limited

After collecting all above documents you have to visit the HR department of the company and submit your application. Once the shortlisted candidate list published by the company, you can check your name in the list. If you are shortlisted then you can start the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?