14th April 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BCA(H) admission in Pune for 12th Bihar Board student of Patna? List of BCA(H) colleges in Pune?

Dear Sir, I want to study BCA(H) course. I have given the 12th Board exam from Bihar Board in Patna. I want to do this curse in Pune. So, can I know about the requirements for getting admission in Pune? And also let me know about the colleges which provides this BCA(H) course.

15th April 2023, 08:32 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Requirements to secure BCA(H) admission in Pune for 12th Bihar Board student of Patna? List of BCA(H) colleges in Pune?

To get admission in a BCA(H) course in Pune, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the college or university that offers the course. Here are some general admission requirements for BCA(H) courses:
  • Educational Qualification: You should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
  • Minimum Percentage: The minimum percentage required for admission varies depending on the college or university. Generally, a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in class 12th are required for admission.
  • Entrance Exam: Some colleges and universities may require you to appear for an entrance exam such as SET, CET, or other relevant exams. The selection process also includes personal interviews or group discussions.
  • Application Process: You can apply for admission to BCA(H) courses either through online mode or offline mode. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the college or university.
Here are some top colleges in Pune that offer BCA(H) courses:
  • Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
  • Fergusson College
  • Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC)
  • Modern College of Arts Science and Commerce
  • S.P. College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?