1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.Com under Pune University? Requirements to get admission?

Sir, I want to know what are the requirements Pune University has for admission in B.Com course? I am studying in 12th from Maharashtra State Board in Pune with Commerce and want to study B.Com in Pune University. Would you please refer me some good colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer B.Com under Madras University? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Top colleges of pune that offer bcom and bcom hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  4. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  5. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  6. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  7. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  8. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  9. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  10. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  11. Which are the colleges that offer BBA in Delhi University
  12. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission?
  13. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  18. Procedure and requirements to get admission in S.Y.B.Com at Pune University?
11th March 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Com under Pune University? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know what are the requirements Pune University has for admission in B.Com course? I am studying in 12th from Maharashtra State Board in Pune with Commerce and want to study B.Com in Pune University. Would you please refer me some good colleges?

List of colleges which offer BCom under Pune University is given below:

Sir Parashurambhau College - Official Website

Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce - Official Website

Shahu Mandir Mahavidyalaya - Official Website

St. Mira’s College for Girls - Official Website

Garware College of Commerce - Official Website

Ness Wadia College of Commerce - Official Website

Modern College of Arts, Science & Commerce - Official Website

Poona College of Arts, Science and Commerce - Official Website

Candidates who have passed 10+2 with commerce, accountancy, mathematics or economics subjects are eligible to apply for the admission to study BCom course. Candidates are admitted to the course through an entrance examination. Candidates can check the details in the concerned college website link given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?