22nd March 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MCom admission in Bangalore University?

Hi everyone, I want to do MCom course from Bangalore University. I just want to know that what are the requirements for securing admission in this university for this MCom course? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

27th March 2019, 03:21 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MCom admission in Bangalore University?

** M.Com. or Master of Commerce is a postgraduate academic degree and the duration of M.Com course is two years.

** The basic eligibility required to get admission in M.Com course is the candidate should have passed B.Com or B.B.M Degree examination from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in B.Com or B.B.M Degree examination to get admission in M.Com admission in Bangalore University is 50%.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination in Bangalore University.

NOTE: Mode of Admission = Through an Entrance Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?