24th December 2009, 11:15 AM
Rushikesh Pande

Is Rescheduling the dates of the CDSE -air force exams possible..its urgent

I had filled the form for 6SSC (M) and got the test dates as 7th Dec ’09 - 12th Dec ’09 @ Dehradun. But I was not able to give the test as these days clashed with my Final Year Engineering End Semester University Examination. So is it possibl for me to get another dates or will be required to fill in the forms again when are out later?is reschedule of dates possibl?pl reply asap as i will hv to request them to reschedule the dates (if possible) earliest possible as already it is too late.if so hw & where to apply for the rescheduling of dates?

11th January 2010, 11:04 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Rescheduling the dates of the CDSE -air force exams possible..its urgent

hi rushikesh ,

rescheduling of dates for CDSE is not allowed.but i suggest you to see your call letter ,on which you may find a seal saying that rescheduling is not allowed.if that seal is not there then you may call the SSB officer and ask for rescheduling.

if they allow you then its well and good otherwise you have to apply again next time
11th January 2010, 01:09 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Rescheduling the dates of the CDSE -air force exams possible..its urgent

if the application form is for the entrance exam then it might not be possible to reschedule the entrance exam .....but if it is about the ssb interview at dehradun then it is possible ..to extend your exam dates.....
all you have to do is :-
the call letter you received has a note on its first page about the rescheduling of the exam ...you have to fill it and send it to then as soon as possible .....or you can also call the center and notify then that you will not be able to attend the interview....and so they will change your exam dates to absentees batch....

best of luck
12th January 2010, 03:04 PM
himansh

you do not have any option left...you better ask the headquaters..
12th January 2010, 03:27 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Once the application is send then in no way any further change will be entertained for you.

However,you can change your examination date only if someone death in your family,you met with an accident,you are very ill,met with an natural calamity,or live in remote area like-andaman nicobar etc given in advertisement.

For it you have to contact,the headquarter of navy,army or airforce for which you have applied,detailed contact information is given in the advertisement of CDS in Employment news.

Best of luck
19th May 2010, 05:38 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
the resheduling of exam dates of cdse exam cannot be done, however there is possibility of resheduling of interview dates
for any further query please contact the concerned authority
ok all the best
15th July 2010, 05:33 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

no it is not possible for this year once the dates are out and you have send the application form nothing can be done thereafter.

All the best.
22nd December 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc(nautical science) .After completion can i join air force through cdse exam.
23rd December 2010, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushikesh Pande View Post
I had filled the form for 6SSC (M) and got the test dates as 7th Dec ’09 - 12th Dec ’09 @ Dehradun. But I was not able to give the test as these days clashed with my Final Year Engineering End Semester University Examination. So is it possibl for me to get another dates or will be required to fill in the forms again when are out later?is reschedule of dates possibl?pl reply asap as i will hv to request them to reschedule the dates (if possible) earliest possible as already it is too late.if so hw & where to apply for the rescheduling of dates?
There is no option to reschedule the date of CDSE exam. These exams are conducted all over India and the dates are pre-fixed. If you cannot attend the exam this year then try your luck next time. In the mean time, practice really well for next year’s exam.
30th January 2012, 03:39 PM
drurv

Once the application is send then in no way any further change will be entertained for you.

You can change your examination date only if someone death in your family,you met with an accident,you are very ill,met with an natural calamity,or live in remote area like-andaman nicobar etc given in advertisement.
For it you have to contact,the headquarter of navy,army or airforce for which you have applied,detailed contact information is given in the advertisement of CDS in Employment news.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?