21st July 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Reservation in seats for sikhs for btech admission in delhi university and ip university affiliated colleges?

Sir
is there any reservation in seats for sikhs for the admission of btech in delhi university / ip university affiliated colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  2. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
  3. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  4. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  5. Minimum Percentage Required to pursue M.Sc in Zoology in DU?
  6. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  7. Will I be considered in 85% seats reservation in DTU if I am a resident of Delhi but did schooling from outside Delhi?
  8. Colleges offering BCA course affiliated to Delhi University which do not consider Maths?
  9. When is the last date to apply for B.Sc course? List of best colleges to apply for B.Sc course?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for various colleges affiliated to Delhi University for Commerce? Last date of admission to the course?
  11. How many subjects are required for B.Com honors in DU?
  12. List of Delhi University affiliated colleges for B.A.(Economics) admission with 95.4% for 12th CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  13. List of MBA entrance exams in DU? In which month are they held?
  14. How many PG medical seats are there for open category in colleges affiliated by Saurashtra University
  15. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which college I can get in Haryana after scoring 371497 and category rank of 113010?
  17. Are DPMT and AIPMT both same? Do I need to pass AIPMT to fill up DPMT form?
  18. Colleges in which I can do B.Ed Teaching Training course in Delhi/NCT? Last date of admission?
22nd July 2010, 06:45 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation in seats for sikhs for btech admission in delhi university and ip university affiliated colleges?

delhi engineering college sikh minority
akal college of engineering and technology,baru sahib
23rd July 2010, 01:00 AM
Rupaksinha

Default Re: Reservation in seats for sikhs for btech admission in delhi university and ip university affiliated colleges?

Hello,

Delhi High Court has issued notices to Delhi University over its alleged failure to implement reservation for the Other Backward Classes (OBCs) in some engineering colleges of the capital. there are 27% reservation for sikhs minority. there were increase of seat in deldi university....
23rd July 2010, 09:27 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend there are many colleges for you .. you can sure get into any affilated colleges if you have a minimum percentage a affiliated college needs ...
delhi mumbai and in chennai you can try in any of the institute in these states...

regards
azhar
5th August 2010, 10:29 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
is there any reservation in seats for sikhs for the admission of btech in delhi university / ip university affiliated colleges.
Yes there is reservation for SIKH minority in Indraprastha University. The counseling for the sikh minority category happened on the very first date of counseling of IP. The exact no. of seats are not displayed on the web which was to be notified at the time of counseling.
For more details visit:
http://entrance.icbse.com/ggsipu-ipu-counselling/
http://ipu.ac.in/cet2010/cet10brnt150210.pdf
http://www.ipu.ac.in/
Thank You
26th February 2011, 03:22 PM
ankurloonia

There is a quota in Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, its fot B.Tech and they have 50% quota.
26th March 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

is there 85% reservation for those who had done schooling in Delhi but not living in Delhi?
12th April 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

is there any college of engineering that can provide the degree of delhi university?
15th April 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

should i send the minority certificate with the filled form or should i wait for the counselling??
4th May 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

purcentage requiredment for sikh in du for bsc
6th May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

how to get fee concession in ghps school for ews..
9th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure to get seat via sikh quota inindraprastha university for students residing outside delhi?
21st May 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, is there any reservation of SC (scheduled caste) for getting admission of mca ?
21st May 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the top university where sikh minority quota available for mtech & what is the procedure
28th May 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 93% marks in class XII, still i would like to know the names of those colleges in Mumbai who have quota for sikh minority students, Can you help ?
31st May 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the percentage of sikh minority in indraprastha university (boys and girls both) reply me fast
10th June 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

what r the cut off marks for getting into ip??
16th June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 14693 rank in ipu for b tech programme and i belong to sikh minority. i am from outside delhi...which colleges i will get under ip university.
22nd June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any nomination seats in any delhi engineering college.
1st July 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 7420 rank (gen, outside delhi) and have sikh minority cert. which college can i get under ip university and wen is d counselling 4 sikh minority. plz reply...
3rd July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

which college is better surajmal or bhartiya vidyapeeth
19th July 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
fee concession in ipu college
19th July 2011, 07:55 PM
navjot singh sudan

Quote:
sikh minorty fee concession in ipu college
21st January 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Reservation in seats for sikhs for btech admission in delhi university and ip university affiliated colleges?

Quote:
is there 85% reservation for those who had done schooling in Delhi but not living in Delhi?
yes in dtu and ip university 85% of total seat are reserved for those who did his schooling from delhi i.e 12th
3rd March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM DEIHI OUTSIDER.CAN I APPLY FOR OBC IN IP UNIVERSITY?PLEASE SUGGEST ME.
29th June 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

when will be the date of counselling of sikh minority candidates for btech programme will take place.
12th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

will i get in guru tegh bahadur university through sikh qouta wd rank of 37000.....................................answer fast
29th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of appling for sikh quota in ipu
3rd June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of admission for sikh quota in ipu for mba
7th June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i am belong to sikh family.now i am keshdhari. i want to admision in the b.tech can i apply for

sumpuran singh
30th May 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

got 243rank in CET 128 (IPU)

LE To Btech

with sikh quota is there any chance to get cse in good clg
11th June 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much reservation do Jain community will get for CET code 124 i am from delhi & have rank 496 do I get admission in Bams course please tell me the no of seats ip university have reserved for jains
16th July 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am outside delhi region and my rank in ipu cet is 41128 will i be selected in 3 round councelling of.ipu cet under sikh qouta in guru Teg bhadur college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?