28th November 2011, 11:26 PM
a__yadav

Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?

Sir I m management student. I want to take management and public administration as optional subjects . Is it right, pls guide

Related Questions:
  1. Can I select management subject in mains exam of IAS if I have selected Public Administration as optional in prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which subjects are the best for preparing for IAS exam for computer engineering?
  3. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  4. Is coaching required for IAS entrance exam? Can I take management and public administration as optional subjects?
  5. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  6. What is the best option as a optional subject with public administration for IAS exam
  7. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
  8. Can I select political science and public administration as optional subject for IAS mains
  9. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  10. Is it a good decision to select Physics & Chemistry as an Optional subjects for MP Forest Service exam being a B.E.(ECE) graduate? -- [New]
  11. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I go for Law as optional after doing B.Tech ECE for GS and Public Administration?
  13. Which subjects I have to choose for IAS Exam after completing my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  14. Can I choose human rights(1st subject) with public administration as a optional subjects in Indian Administrative Exams(IAS)?
  15. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Civil services priliminaries: Examination centre code for patna, public administration optional subject code,educational qualification code for PGDM
  17. Subjects in mba pharmarmacutical management course
  18. Which are the subjects listed in IAS for ECE branch?
9th December 2011, 09:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a__yadav View Post
Sir I m management student. I want to take management and public administration as optional subjects . Is it right, pls guide
Hello friend,
If you think that these are the subjects in which you can do exceptionally well, then of course you can select these subjects for your optional paper. Public administration is a scoring subject and the syllabus too, is not very vast, and as far as management is concerned, since you belong to the same background, it will definitely easier for you to prepare for the subject and score good marks in the same.
However, I must tell you that the following combination of subjects are not allowed to select as optional papers in the Main exam:

Political Science & International Relations and Public Administration
Commerce and Management
Anthropology and Sociology
Maths and Statistics
Agriculture and Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
Management and Public Administration
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science and Medical Science
Any two branches of engineering
3rd June 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?

For Management as one of my mains subject, which Coaching Institute can I go in Delhi? Please suggest.
Swapnil
8th August 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me about manegment subject for IAS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?