19th September 2011, 02:00 PM
parulnaidu

Is RVD universities recognized university? Can I appear for GATE exam after completing B.Tech?

sir please help out please tell me is rvd university recognized or not and is it in the list of blacklisted university of india? im am preeti in doing btech from rvd and i am in 7th sem electronics and telecommunication, one more thing i wanted to ask was can we appear for gate exams after compliting btech from this university....???

25th October 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is RVD universities recognized university? Can I appear for GATE exam after completing B.Tech?

sir please help out please tell me is rvd university recognized or not and is it in the list of blacklisted university of india? im am MANJIT in doing btech from rvd and i am in 7th sem MECHANICAL ENGG, one more thing i wanted to ask was can we appear for gate exams after compliting btech from this university....???
6th November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is RVD universities recognized university? Can I appear for GATE exam after completing B.Tech?

Dear Respect,

Can you help me in knowing whether the RVD university is approved by AICTE?
Can I appear for GATE exams (after completing B Tech from RVD) to do my further higher studies?

Hoping for clarifications

Regards,

Chetan S
9th January 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have completed Dip in Civil from RVD University in 2009. am i eligible for govt. sector jobs.
4th February 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I have comleted B.Tech Electrical in 2008 from RVD University and became the AIEI member of Institution of Engineers India, why the Govt. of Odisha is not considering the B.Tech as the approved course, and the qualification is not incorporated in my service book?
25th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed Diploma in civil from RVD University. Am i eligible for assistant quality engineer in consultant jobs in India.
3rd August 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is rvd univercity approved by ugc and dec so plz help me { ramesh}
11th September 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed Diploma in civil from RVD University. Am i eligible for assistant quality engineer in consultant jobs in India.
Off course. Any consultant is less concerned about your certificate than experience. If you have sufficient knowledge and experience then RVD Certificate is quite satisfactory.
12th September 2012, 03:56 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes friend, RVD or Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is recognised university.

This university is recognised by the DEC and also Accredited by NAAC.

So, don't worry about it you can appear for the GATE exam this year.
Already GATE-2013 notification was released so hurry up friend and prepare well.

www.rvduniversity.com

All the best.
13th September 2012, 09:16 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

RVD University is a recognized university & also recognized by DEC & Accredited by NAAC

Next year you can appear for the GATE exam

Offering Courses :

B.Tech :

Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering

Diploma Courses :

Automobile Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Electrical & Telecommunication Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Information Technology Courses :

MCA
BCA

Management Courses :

BBA
MBA

Traditional Courses :

B.A
B.Com
BSW
M.A
M.Com
MSW

8th October 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have comleted B.Tech Electrical in 2008 from RVD University and became the AIEI member of Institution of Engineers India, why the Govt. of Odisha is not considering the B.Tech as the approved course, and the qualification is not incorporated in my service book?
please send me your member ship no and total detailed of amie . i take do further action

distance education council
new delhi
17th November 2013, 06:06 PM
pvelm

Default amie membership

dear sir RVD University B Tech distance education is elegible for membership of Institution of engineers india?
9th January 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Recently i faced a problem from CCIT-X & XI, KOLKATA, AAYAKAR BHOWAN, who simply ridiculed the degree BTech (Civil Engg, Pass out 2007) & MTech (Structure Engg, Pass out 2009) which i earned from RVDU. Where as the said esteemed department enquired with IGNOU through a letter dated 12.11.2012 if the degree is valid and the outcome is that the said department is still awaiting to receive any answer from the IGNOU'S end so my registration as a valuer in the said department and i'm to apply fresh with another valid degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?