7th December 2010, 04:15 PM
maneeshapinnamareddy

Sample and previous year question paper for Management Trainee(Technical) Exam?

Sir,
I am an computer science Engineer and going to appear the Management Trainee (Technical) exam. So I request you to send me the sample/previous year question paper of it.Please send me that papers.

28th December 2010, 02:01 AM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: Sample and previous year question paper for Management Trainee(Technical) Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maneeshapinnamareddy View Post
Sir,
I am an computer science Engineer and going to appear the Management Trainee (Technical) exam. So I request you to send me the sample/previous year question paper of it.Please send me that papers.
most of these exams wil have objectove type questions of basics of your domain and aptitude.
28th December 2010, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample and previous year question paper for Management Trainee(Technical) Exam?

pls sir send me HR objective ouestion papers on my id i.e. [email protected]
i have need these exam for my test....pls help me sir
i would be very thankful to you
6th April 2011, 05:57 PM
mariah_josephine

hi,i am a computer science engineer n i want previous test papers of atleast 5 years so that i could prepare from it n appear for the exam.please forward the link or papers to my id [email protected] . so, u kindly request u to send them as soon as possible.
25th April 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sample questions for computer science students ..?
kindly send me some questions to my mail id [email protected]
11th May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am preparing for the management trainee exam in cil which is going to be held in 2011.i want the previous paper of hr .so kindly send me to my mail id [email protected]
23rd May 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a computer science engineer and preparing for the management trainee exam in CIL which is going to be held in 2011.
Please send me to my mail id [email protected]
26th May 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I am preparing to appear the Management Trainees for CIL 2011.I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science and going to appear for System discipline.please send me some previous year qns papers with solution and also study materilas.my mail id is
[email protected]

thanks
28th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

plz send me CIL management traniee last 5 year paper patterns.I am preparing to appear CIL management trainee 2011 for first time.
plz send papers to my email id.

Akshay Raut [email protected]
8th June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

plz send me electrical management traniee last 5 year paper pattern.plz send papers to my email [email protected]
11th June 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

plz sir send me marketing objective ouestion papers on my id i.e. [email protected]
pls help me sir
i would be very thankful to you
11th June 2011, 09:29 AM
anil chaurasia

sir,i am preparing to appear CIL management trainee 2011 for first time.
plz send papers(marketing) to my email [email protected]
27th July 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

hi...
please send me the last 5 years quesion paper for management trainee (Tech) Exam .my email id is [email protected]
28th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i am preparing to appear sail management technical trainee (mechanical engg.) 2011........
plz send me previous years paper at my email id - [email protected].
i would be highly oblized yo you.....
plz send me immediately.....
thank you....
28th July 2011, 07:50 PM
LALBOLA

hello sir, madam
am appearing in SAIL MANAGMENT TRANIE 2011 & ECIL GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINE 2011. PLS SENT THESE 2 EXAMS LAST 10 YRS QUESTION PAPER OR THE SOURCE FROM WHICH I WIL GET THIS QUESTION PAPER. MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
pls mail me & help me to collect the question paper
30th July 2011, 09:27 PM
sukant_deb

Kindly send these papers to me also.. @ [email protected]
8th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I am preparing for SAIL examination. Kindly share the link or material which would be helpful for prepaing.
Request you to kindly share the detail to my mail id : [email protected]

Thanks,
9th August 2011, 06:23 PM
sylishneha

Sail previous year question papers SAIL Management Trainee Previous Year Question Paper With Solution Previous Years Question Paper of SAIL pdf SAIL Solved Placement SAIL Placement Exam Download Previous Years Question

http://ravibshukla.blogspot.com/2011/08/sail-previous-year-question-papers-sail.html
27th September 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

exam pattern of eil and its syllabus for it students???
send it to [email protected]
14th January 2012, 09:42 PM
pradeepforu2011

Hi All,

I am preparing for SAIL examination. Kindly share the link or material which would be helpful for prepaing.
Request you to kindly share the detail to my mail id : [email protected]

Thanks,
14th October 2012, 04:45 PM
kavyashree24

hi all,

i m preparing for management trainees exam in hal. can u pls share me some previous year question papers on my mail id [email protected].
15th October 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

plz send me computer science & engg. management traniee previous year question paper or sample paper pattern.plz send me:[email protected]
15th October 2012, 12:43 PM
sanjit98

plz send me CSE management traniee previous year question paper or sample paper pattern.plz send me on :[email protected]
22nd October 2012, 08:44 AM
Anupama.N

please send me previous years question papers with answers of HAL management trainee (Tech) Exam...plz send it to [email protected]
30th October 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for management trainee(technical).... exam.The exam is in twenty days ....so nearer..please send me previous years questionpapers with answers of HAL management trainee (Tech) Exam to [email protected]
1st November 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for the management trainee(technical) exam.I am an electrical and electronics student so please send me the previous year question papers
with solution at [email protected].
14th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am SHYAM RAJ([email protected]). I ve compleated my BE.Now I applied for management trainee(mechanical) at HAL.So I need FAQs models ,so I could prpare for it.I kindly request you to snd to above mentioned e mail id.
thankyou.
28th September 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sample question papers of hr in hal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?