30th April 2012, 12:09 AM
salllu

Sample question papers of class 9th for the subject Maths and science?

I have passed class 8 and i want sample question paper of class 9 for the subjects maths and science

28th August 2012, 01:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Sample question papers of class 9th for the subject Maths and science?

You have not mention about your board or in which school you are studying so it is difficult to answer your query because without knowing it we are unable to guide you properly.So in future please send us query with details so that we can help you.
9th February 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of class 9th for the subject Maths and science?

I want model question paper of 9th class of maths,science,social science and sanskrit(m.p. Board)because my exam is in march 7th ,sir please upload it quickly so i solve it..thankyou sir
7th March 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in sirajul huda english medium high school in manjeshwar .our board is kerala state board
10th October 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by salllu View Post
I have passed class 8 and i want sample question paper of class 9 for the subjects maths and science
of cbse board
15th October 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

i need maths and social samacheerkalvi 9th std tamilmedium
19th October 2013, 08:39 PM
Prajjawal Aanand

Quote:
please provide me
11th December 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

please sir `upload the sample or previous year mp board junior science Olympiad
21st January 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

My name is DEEPAK PRAJAPATI. I have passed class 8 and i want sample question paper for class 9
6th March 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i want 9th science,maths&social paper plz send me fastly bcoz my exam is on 13 march my paper is from karnataka board
23rd March 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT SAMPLE PAPER OF CLASS9 HINDI ENGLISH SOCIAL SCIENCE AND MATH
29th March 2014, 01:39 PM
koranne smita

Quote:
I want sample question papers of 9th standard Gujarat board for subject maths.
6th April 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class IX.. jst passed out class VIII. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN FIITJEE
4th December 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when the entrance exam will going to held for the admission of girls in central hindu school in the up
coming year
14th January 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I want the sample question paper of 9th algebra,geometry , science, english, marathi , sanskrit of maharashtra board
16th March 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want the question paper for maths and science of class 9 CBSE board for IIT jee
16th June 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

A particle is thrown vertically upward.its velocity at half of the height is 10m/s then maximum height attained by it is
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?