20th June 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?

Hi,
I am a class 12 WBCHSE Science student. I have PCM and Biology subjects. I have filled up the Registration Form (on class 11) as this subject sequence-
1st Subject : Physics
2nd Subject : Chemistry
3rd Subject : Maths
4th Subject : Biology
But now I want to make the Maths as 4th subject. If I got more marks on Biology than Maths, then will the Biology be as my 3rd subject or Main subject and the Maths as an Optional on the H.S result?

Related Questions:
  1. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  4. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in WBUT BCA if secured 56.77% in 12th Science and scored 30 marks in Mathematics and 64 marks in Computer Science?
  7. Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?
  8. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  10. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Detailed information about Grad System in 12th Science exam of WBCHSE Board?
  12. What is the question pattern of 12th WBCHSE Board exams for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  13. What type of subject combination is best after passing WBCHSE in science stream?
  14. Is Casio Fx-82ES calculator allowed in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  16. Can I reappear for Physics, Maths and Biology exams of WBCHSE?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  18. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
21st June 2015, 04:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?

You don't have to worry so much about it, you can make maths as your optional subject at the time of filling the application form. There will be a provision and it will however, be asked as to which subject you wish to keep your optional as.

You will however, have to provide a written application to the principal in order change your 4th subject to Mathematics and the rest will be looked after by the school authorities.
30th June 2015, 10:22 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?

Don't take tension for changing the Mathematics to the optional subject firstly, you have to write an application to the principal of your school. As in registration form you filled the biology also. So, it will be your main subject.

GOOD LUCK.
10th April 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my accounts subject is main, and economic optional but economic's marks is grower than the account so account will be going optional.
10th April 2022, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

My WBCHSE class 12 board exams are going on, and I want to change my optional subject which is currently BIOLOGY to Mathematics,and want to make Biology as main subject then What should I do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?