10th December 2011, 06:02 PM
priyanka shilpi

Sample question papers of M.Tech CSE? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?

plzz send me the sample papers of mtech in cse.. nd plz send me the eligibilty and syllabus of it.... thankuuu

19th January 2012, 11:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers of M.Tech CSE? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?

M.Tech in CSE is offered by several institutions like All the Indian Institute of Technology, All the National Institute of Technology, International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad , Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi etc., and each conduct their own examination hence the question papers differs amongst institutions. As you have not mentioned the name of the institution whose M.Tech sample papers, eligibility criteria and syllabus you want so it is not possible to provide you required details. It is suggested that you buy the required question bank as generally sample papers are readily available in the bookstores and visit the official website of the concerned institution to get the required question paper and other details as generally previous year papers and other details are posted in the official website of the concerned institution.

15th March 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of M.Tech CSE? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?

plz send me banasthali university mtech cse sample papaers at my id [email protected]

27th May 2012, 09:39 AM
jyotivaish

i got 446 rank in computer science for mtech entrance, will i get the seat in second councelling for srm

24th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzz send me Banasthali University m.tech cse sample papaers at my id [email protected]

9th April 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

plz send me banasthali m.tech cs sample papers at my [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?