28th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?

am doing my mtech cse 2nd year wanna do phd in AI and robotics what is the eligibility criteria for joing in phd technology.....can i directly apply to respective departments?since am not science student?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for robotics and institutes which are offering robotics in India?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Robotics?
  3. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  5. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  6. Am I eligible for Ph.D being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Botany in the year of 1999 with 53%?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  8. Can I do Ph.D course from SCDL? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing?
  10. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC?
  11. How to join BSc or B.E if I am interested in Robotics
  12. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility criteria to take admission in IIT institute for M.Tech in Robotics Engineering
  14. Which Branches are better for me under M.Tech course being a Graduate of B.Tech in IT?
  15. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?
  17. How to join Ph.D after doing MCA from JMIT?
  18. What is the scope of Robotics in India? Institutes having robotics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2015, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?

If you complete M.Tech is CSE with at least 55% marks then surely you can apply for PH.D in the given subject. Also, make sure that you have scores like NET/GATE/JRF so that you get admission in reputed institutes without appearing for any other entrance exam.

Therefore, make sure you fulfill the percentage criteria and try to clear the exams mentioned above which will make your admission process a lot easier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?