19th May 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Which are the scholarships available in Kerala funded by government and private?

I have scored above 95 percentage in 12th standard from Kerala Board exam. How I can I get several scholarships? Which are the scholarships being offered by the state government of Kerala and which are the ones offered by private institution?

29th May 2019, 03:59 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Which are the scholarships available in Kerala funded by government and private?

There are various scholarships awarded by the government of kerala to give financial assistance to those meritorious students who belong to financially poor families but have so much talent and wants to study higher and higher.

For knowing about these scholarships offered by kerala government, visit the link.
https://kerala.gov.in/scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?