7th June 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for Pharm D per year in Kerala government and private college? Which are the best government colleges in Kerala?

What is the fee for pharm D per year in Kerala government & private college. Which are the government colleges in Kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Pharma.D course in Kerala and Karnataka in government and private colleges?
  2. How can I apply for B.Pharm government college in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure of private and government MBBS colleges in Kerala?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
  5. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  6. How can i join law without passing BBA? How to apply for Kerala Law entrance exam? How may I get admission in both private and government colleges?
  7. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  8. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala?
  9. How to take admission in pharm D in government college in Kerala
  10. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  11. Is there any differance between Pharm.D and post baccalaureate Pharm.D? Colleges in Kerala which have PB Pharma.D?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  13. Any chance to get admission in kerala government medical college?
  14. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  15. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  16. How can I apply for B.Pharm in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I expect a government seat for Pharm D in Kerala? I have scored 86% in 12th
  18. Which are the main government colleges in Kerala?
3rd February 2017, 09:36 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the fee for Pharm D per year in Kerala government and private college? Which are the best government colleges in Kerala?

As you want to know fee for Pharma D per year in Kerala government and private college here, I am going to tell you the same -

Private college fees - 1.10 lakh per year.

Govt college fees - 20,000- 25,000 per year.

Best government colleges in Kerala-

Caritas College of Pharmacy

National College of Pharmacy Manassery

St.James College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Medical Academy

Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Healthcare Campus

College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medical College Campus
18th May 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for Pharm D per year in Kerala government and private college? Which are the best government colleges in Kerala?

Can I get admission for pharmd in govt colleges according to my board exam mark.I have 95% mark in board exam
15th May 2019, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee for Pharm D per year in Kerala government and private college? Which are the best government colleges in Kerala?

I have passed 2 with 85%. Is there any chances to get an admission in pharm D in kerala govt colleges
3rd December 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for pharm D per year merit seat in private college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?