14th August 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Scope of B.Tech in Metallurgy course? Which field is better for Post Graduation after B.Tech in Metallurgy course?

i have done my b.tech in metallurgy from college of engineering, pune...i would like to know the further scope of metallurgy. i would also like to know in which field in which field i can do post graduation that will be beneficial to me.

15th October 2011, 11:01 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of B.Tech in Metallurgy course? Which field is better for Post Graduation after B.Tech in Metallurgy course?

there is too much scope for metallurgy engg because this is available in very less college. you will get good package after this branch bcause there is too much requirement in this field and student is less. you can get 3.00lacs to 6.00 lacs per annum if you have capacity salary is depend on your talent and intelligency also...........so there is lot of scope in future.
15th April 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of B.Tech in Metallurgy course? Which field is better for Post Graduation after B.Tech in Metallurgy course?

Which colleges better for B Tech Metallurgy in kerala or karnataka
27th September 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

sir please can you mention the name of few private companies that recruit metallurgical engineers.
16th January 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which colleges better for B Tech Metallurgy in kerala or karnataka
NIT Calicut and NIT Surathkal
11th February 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

how many seats r available 4 PG in govt. in metallurgy?
15th April 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i have passed the polytechnic examination in metallurgical engineer.how can i admit for higher education
26th July 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.tech in metallurgy from BIIT, bhubaneswar. i would like to know in which field i can do post graduation that will be beneficial to me.&i would also like the college names.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?