11th April 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BA(Political Science) Honours?

Hello friends, I am studying BA Honours in Political Science. But I don't know about the scope of this course. I just want to know about the scope of this course. Kindly let me know about the benefits as well. Thank you!

15th April 2019, 03:29 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BA(Political Science) Honours?

You have quite a number of options after graduating with political science. First and the most common, you can pursue masters in the subject which will not only offer you with better employment opportunity but also will leave you with the scope of appearing for N.E.T and get into the academics lines.

Second option is going for a professional course like law, journalism,media studies.

Third is opting for job oriented course like MSW (Masters in social work), M.B.A or H.R.M etc.

Last but not the least, if you are not willing to go further in any institution, you can always aim for being a civil servant and appearing for government service examinations like U.P.S.C, C.G.L-S.S.C, Banking etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?