29th August 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Mathematics) Honours course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Mathematics Honours in BSc after completing my 12th. But I don't know that what benefits I will get through this BSc course? Can I know about the benefits? Kindly tell me about the scope also. Thank you!

24th October 2022, 08:54 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BSc(Mathematics) Honours course?

First of all it is better to study a course that you are interested in
The benefits of the following are as follows
You may take up a research project and may get many good opportunity in the County and abroad
You may work as a teacher in school and college
You may also work as a freelancer and help many students to solve problems and earn a good income
You may also be able to publish articles and different theories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?