20th November 2018, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BE(Environmental Engineering)?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BE course in Environmental Engineering. I don't know anything about this course. So, can I know about the scope of this course? And also let me know what benefits I will get through this course?

24th November 2018, 03:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BE(Environmental Engineering)?

Scope and benefits of pursuing B.E in Environmental Engineering:

There is a huge scope for B.E in Environmental Engineering course and you may find more career opportunities are given below.

After successful completion of B.E in Environmental Engineering course, you may find jobs in below mentioned companies
@ SPML Infra Limited
@ Privi Organics Limited
@ Dresser Rand India Pvt Ltd
@ Kalpan Hydro Company
@ UEM Group
@ AECOM
@ Goodrich Corporation
@ Brunel India Pvt Ltd
@ MACTEC
@ The Indure Private Limited..etc.,

as a Hydro-geologists, geologists, chemical engineer, chemists, biologists, geography experts, agricultural engineers, public health experts..etc., Some of the other companies that recruit are NTPC, ONGC..etc., and you may even pursue higher studies after successful completion of this B.E in Environmental Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?