8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BE(Electrical Engineering)?

Hi friends, I am going to study BE(Electrical Engineering) course. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

20th August 2018, 10:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BE(Electrical Engineering)?

BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electrical Engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCM with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The scope of the BE in Electrical Engineering course is high in India and you can get jobs in different government & private sector. The salary given for the BE in Electrical Engineering will vary around INR 2 Lakhs - 12 Lakhs per annum.

Some of the job opportunities for BE in Electrical Engineering candidates are listed below:

- Sr. Electrical manager
- Mechanical engineer
- Maintenance engineer
- Accountant assistant
- Lecturer
- Home tutor
- Electrical testing engineer and etc.,
17th August 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BE(Electrical Engineering)?

Is electrical engineering is use to setup own small scale industry?
20th August 2020, 10:10 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Scope and benefits of studying BE(Electrical Engineering)?

Electrical Engineering has a wide career opportunity in sectors like Electronics, Power Corporation, IT consultants or Manager, Aviation Technology, Communication Technology, Radio Engineers, Electromagnet Engineers, Aviation Power Supply.The areas they can fit in are Design and Development, Manufacturing, Automation, Production and Maintenance, Operation and Control of any equipments or products which work on electricity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?