15th April 2010, 11:32 PM
naisha

Scope of BMS after 12th commerce? and how much can I earn after doing BMS course?

what is the scope of BMS after 12th commerce and how much i can earn after doing BMS?

16th April 2010, 09:57 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of BMS after 12th commerce? and how much can I earn after doing BMS course?

Dear naisha,

I am little confused as because you have'nt mentioned the full form of "BMS" it stands for followings:-

Business Management System.

Building Management System.

Brodcast Management service.

Bachelor of Management Studies.

Bachelor of Marine science.

I guess that you are talking about Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).

Scope of BMS in India is good but not compareable to that of CS or BBA.That's why for more greater career prospect I will suggest you to go for BMS + MBA.

Salary after BMS depends upon the company who recruiting you and the Institute from where you have acquire that degree.Probably it range anything between 12,000-20,000 per month at starting level.

Following Institutes are some of best Place for acquiring BMS degree in India:-

St.Xavier college,Kolkata,Mumbai.

Tolani college of Commerce,Mumbai.

Bhawani Educational Society,Kolkata.

Amity University,Delhi.

Best of Luck
16th April 2010, 10:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of BMS after 12th commerce? and how much can I earn after doing BMS course?

dear friend

BMS is a bachelor's degree in management and business studies.
The degree aims to develop undergraduate students to be leaders
and managers capable of taking on the challenges and rigors of the
global marketplace.

If looking for higher education, it would be preferable to take up MBA after few year of work experience............
11th May 2010, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hi
I have completed my 12th in commerce.I want to know that scope for BMS & BBA.
Which cource should i do? & how much can i earn after doing any of these cources?
12th May 2010, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

can i join bbaism and what is scopfor that
14th May 2010, 05:54 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
Which cource should i do? & how much can i earn after doing any of these cources?
Quote:
can i join bbaism and what is scopfor that
There are lots of Meaning for BMS, like- Bachelor of Biomedical Science, Bachelor of Media Science etc. You should required to tell us with detail.

However, I can guess you are tralking about Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS). If so, the let me give a brief account for it.

We can considered the both subjects more or less same. Both the dergees emphasis on imparting Basic managerial skills and accounting applications.

We can considered BBA as a new wine in old bottle. Rest of all is same for both the courses.

But instead of this fact BBA takes a quite lead then BMS. Thats because BBA is easily available in any college and also due to the fact that after Completing BBA one can find MBA not tougher. Whera as BMS being traditional and some what old, it takes hard time to students for finding that course, as various institutes has replaced it with BBA.

And also after BBA from a good college, you may find easy job in any Banks, BPOs, Tour & Travel agencies etc.

But that does'nt mean that BMS is no more remain fruitfull. It has its own value and it not be so fruit full unless clubed it with some post graduate degree or diploma or it is better for those who want to make there career in Insurance or Investment like companies.

Best of Luck

Regards
~Faiyaz~
14th May 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the best college in bms
14th May 2010, 07:12 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hey
both BMS and BBA are business courses which has high demand now
and after completing BBA you can opt for MBA and you will be paid much more after MBA and it depends upon you how much you will be paid?
best off luck
14th May 2010, 09:02 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Quote:
hi
those who do BBA course get jobs in IT sector or Human Resources sector such as WIPRO, Infosys and various such other core based companies.
the scope in bms is very less as it is very old now.the need of bms students is getting lower day by day
15th May 2010, 10:47 AM
sonal goel

Dear,
This course is equivalent to BBA.....
So BMS will be good after 12th and have good career prospectus too like BBA and all the institutes don't offer BBA and BMS simultaneously.After BMS you have to go for MBA also to have good jobs.
So if you can then go for BBA and then MBA
15th May 2010, 09:06 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by naisha View Post
what is the scope of BMS after 12th commerce and how much i can earn after doing BMS?
yaa i dont knw which BMS UR ASKING BUT IWANNA TELL U THAT U HAVE TO KNW THAT BUSIESS MANAGEMENT STUDY WILL BE GUD YAAR & THERE SCOPE IS GUD U DON;T NEED TO BE WORRY OK BEST OF LUCK
15th May 2010, 11:18 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend BMS is one of the best course for commerce student............this course is having long lasting feature.........

after completing it you can earn a minimum payment of Rs.20000..........
but for earning more marks you must go for the MBA.........

best wishes
16th May 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i am vandana jaiswal yrs 2009-2010 appeared 12th commerce i am confuse what to do after 12th , can you suggest i want to now that scope for BMS or BBA which cource should i do and what you now other then this please reply urgently
16th May 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th this year and i m confused between B.Com and BMS..which would be better..?
I don't have any interest in Banks ,Finance and accounting..plz help me..reply soon..
16th May 2010, 06:29 PM
phuchi

it is management course it will be beter to go for MBA which is the most demanding
and package depends upon you how much you can get from different companies
all the best
17th May 2010, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

after completing BBA or BMs i dont think so I can do MBA so their are any other option for that plsss advice .
18th May 2010, 05:12 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
what are the best college in bms

Few of best college for persuing BMS are as follows:-

St. Xavier's College Mumbai, Kolkata.

Jai Hind College, Mumbai.

Goenka College of Commerce, kolkata.

AIMS, Banglore.

Garden City college, Banglore.

Christ college, Banglore.

Osmania University, Hydrabad.

Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.

Best of luck
18th May 2010, 05:22 PM
kirankshinde

Quote:
Hi Friend,

BMS is good cousre which gets u ready for MBA Studies further. But If you would ask Only BMS then i am not sure it has that much value in todays compititive world.

I Suggest u to go for BMS only if you want to purse MBA in future.

A BMS gradute may earn from Rs.6000 pm to Rs. 10000 pm. as per me. But as your experince in the field increases your may earn good amount of money.

Also I am not sure that after BMS the person is eligible for course such as CA, CS, CFA, ICWA, etc.

Best of Luck
21st May 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my BAF scope forjob
22nd May 2010, 12:03 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
after completing BBA or BMs i dont think so I can do MBA so their are any other option for that plsss advice .

Why did you think so, even when persuing MBA is no longer much tipical task I am unable to understand that.

However, Other then MBA you can opt for CFA, CPA, ICWA which are of greater career prospect after acquiring BBA. And also according to a survey there are sortage of more then 80,000 Finance and Marketing professionals in India.

If however, your mind chance and you would like to persue MBA, then for that time I will advice you to opt for a Good job in any banking or Insurance sector and simultaneously persuing MBA (Finance or Marketing) through Correspondance.
22nd May 2010, 03:16 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi friend, NAISA
i am confused that what is the exact meaning of the BMS....
because it stands for the many course.....
so untill you will not write properly then how can i answer you.
so i request to you please complete your question.
24th May 2010, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Hii
see i hav jst compltd ma 12th dis yr i.e.2010.
did took commerce.
got 66%, cbse board
tell me what is d best course to opt.
iam totally confused of wat to do....
is der not a course which can let us earn huge amount of money arnd 60 thsnds....plz reply fast....thanks alot!!!
24th May 2010, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

bms or bca or bba after that i hav to do mba
25th May 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

is bms a better option after 12TH science??? please rply
27th May 2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed XII Commerce. I want to graduate in Commerce stream but I dont like accounts and maths.. Please Advise.
28th May 2010, 10:26 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

I Suggest u to go for BMS only if you want to purse MBA in future.I am not sure that after BMS the person is eligible for course such as CA, CS, CFA, ICWA, etc.
After BMS you have to go for MBA also to have good jobs.
10th June 2010, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

just 1 ?n,

BBA is not offered by MUMBAI university but BMS is.
but BBA is offered by a no. of STUPID regional names universities
so I as a MUMBAIKAR wht shud I opt for?
the obvious 1?
1st July 2010, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

after doing BMS how much money can one earn?what are other courses after BMS and how much money can one earn
4th July 2010, 05:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
after doing BMS how much money can one earn?what are other courses after BMS and how much money can one earn

Basically after BMS followings are better option:-

MBA (Finance, Insurance, Real Estate)

BA (LLB).

MMS.

CFA.

ICWA.

If we talk about salary then its largely depends upon the institute from where you have persued that course, and you own ability.

However, at starting level one can expect 8,000-12,000 per month.
4th July 2010, 05:45 PM
bhubaneshwari

Dear friend,
The most obvious courses after 10+2(commerce) are B.Com and BMS/BBA. You can take up either of these.

Management Studies are in huge demand these days and you can make a decent career in this field. The pay packages after completion of BMS courserange from 1.8 to 2.5 Lacs per annum.
5th July 2010, 02:31 AM
answers_for_you

Basicaly BMS stands for bachlor of management studies ,it is equvalent to the bachlor of bussiness administration(BBA) both the courses run parellelly.

So it has the same job prospectus like BBA ,after completing your BMS you will surely get job in some multinational company.
29th July 2010, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Some people say that BMS has no scope at all, especially for females. My parents say that I should become a doctor as there is no scope for females in the commerce stream? is it true? I personally dislike science and am interested in doing BMS and then MBA. Please help.
22nd August 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i m doin my second year of bachelor of management studies .so i want to asked u wath is the scope for bms and is it necessary to do
mba or can u suggest wat is the best option after bms..
23rd August 2010, 09:03 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
I think the full form of BMS is Bachlers degree in management and studies.you have a very bright future.in Bms you are taught how to manage and take challenges of the global market.you people have leadership qualities.you can go for MBA.then you will be having very high salary.
All The best!!!!!
24th August 2010, 01:52 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
i m doin my second year of bachelor of management studies .so i want to asked u wath is the scope for bms and is it necessary to do
mba or can u suggest wat is the best option after bms..

Well, dear BMS is a valued course in India, as BBA and BHM. BMS Graduatess find there easy way to Investment, Insurance and Wealth management companies.

Salary after BMS depends upon the company who recruiting you and the Institute from where you have acquire that degree.Probably it range anything between 12,000-20,000 per month at starting level. And it has also been noticed that having 5 years of proper experiance and extra qualification and Dergee from a good institute has promised even more

It has its own value and it not be so fruit full unless clubed it with some post graduate degree or diploma or it is better for those who want to make there career in Insurance or Investment like companies.

Scope of BMS in India is good but not compareable to that of CS or BBA from a Good Institute.That's why for more greater career prospect I will suggest you to go for BMS + MBA or BMS + MMS.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
24th August 2010, 09:51 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

bms is a about management and generally followed by mba. you have to choose mba in finance because its more value.
good luck
24th August 2010, 06:19 PM
rushi adhia

Scope of BMS in India is good but not compareable to that of CS or BBA.That's why for more greater career prospect I will suggest you to go for BMS + MBA.

Salary after BMS depends upon the company Institute from where you have acquire that degree.Normally it ranges between 12,000-20,000 per month at starting level and then increase every year.

BMS is a valued course in India, as BBA and BHM. BMS Graduatess find there easy way to Investment, Insurance and Wealth management companies.

BBA takes a quite lead then BMS. Thats because BBA is easily available in any college and also due to the fact that after Completing BBA one can find MBA not tougher. Whera as BMS being traditional and some what old, it takes hard time to students for finding that course, as various institutes has replaced it with BBA.

And also after BBA from a good college, you may find easy job in any Banks, BPOs, Tour & Travel agencies etc.
24th August 2010, 07:48 PM
Senthivela

Quote:
Pls dont mind its true "Kadamaiyai sei palanai ethir parathey:
21st September 2010, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

wht exactly is bms and bba
7th October 2010, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

after my 12th get over I want to do the bms and job also so it is right or wrong please suggest me
14th October 2010, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 45 percent in science with biology and now i am very confused because now i wanted 2 go for (BMS) Bachelors of management studies so should i pursue this course plzzz help me out...
20th October 2010, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

at present i am in second year bachelors in management studies (BMS) ,i would like to know that how much salary am i gonna get after completion of my bachelors & what if i go for part time mba along with my job in future??
hw much ill earn??
please give a suitable advice.......
2nd November 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in bms. i want to do mba. but i dont have to confiduence plz guide me
25th November 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default career after 12th

hello,
my name is Mehran Mirza i am frm mumbai.
i am in s.y.j.c(12th)

i am very confuse what to do after my 12th
some are telling do Bms,some r with B.com and some says do BBA.
i want to do MBA in finance.
and i can get upto 70% in 12th
so can you please help me to solve this problem as you are expert.

thanking you
26th November 2010, 08:20 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Hi!

BMS course has wide scope in India due to the growing demand for professionally qualified middle management executive in the market place. Over the years, the program has grown in popularity among Indian students. The BMS degree aims to develop undergraduate students to be leaders and managers capable of taking on the challenges and rigors of the global marketplace.
But BMS alone will not fetch you good employment opportunity. You will have to do MBA in future in order to enhance your career prospects.

Remuneration:
If you are getting a job on the basis of your BMS degree you can expect a salary range of 8,000 to 12,000 only. But if you will do MBA your initial salary may vary from 20,000 to 30,000.
22nd January 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

As on today BMS has been recognised by Mumbai University, whereas BBA has not
it is said BMS is old course, whereas BBA is better, but not recognised by Mumbai University
it is also said if you have done BBA then it is easy to do MBA
why then Mumbai University has not scrapped BMS and included BBA?
reason is quite simple 1) Students when realise this is old course they loose confidence 2) financialy poor students get panic when they come to know that their poor parents hard earn money goes to waste and this all happens due to poor governing body who do not care.
6th February 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ansh View Post
I Suggest u to go for BMS only if you want to purse MBA in future.I am not sure that after BMS the person is eligible for course such as CA, CS, CFA, ICWA, etc.
After BMS you have to go for MBA also to have good jobs.
Oh yes ICWA or CS can be done along with your BMS degree....
29th March 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

scope of CS(company secretary) after 12th commercw? and hw much can i earn after doing CS?
30th March 2011, 07:09 PM
samreen haji

It is good course after 12.do bms only if you are planning to do mba in future otherwise do bcom only
20th April 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

is maths important to take admission in bms???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?