17th December 2010, 12:26 PM
najya

Scope of doing BSc in Botany and courses that I can join after finishing my degree course?

dear sir,
can you tell me about the scope of doing B.Sc in botany and courses that I can join after finishing my degree course?

3rd July 2011, 11:28 AM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Scope of doing BSc in Botany and courses that I can join after finishing my degree course?

1.teaching

2.higher research in biotechnology

3.indian forest service

4.state forest service

and many more options.
3rd July 2011, 12:45 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Scope of doing BSc in Botany and courses that I can join after finishing my degree course?

Hi,

You can do the BSc botany after you complete you degree. If you complete your BSc there is a more opportunity in the research academic.

And u can develop your knowledge in your botany side when you placed in the research organization.
18th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the post of wb forest service?
28th July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

which are the courses can do after bsc botany
4th August 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

which is better option? m.sc in botany or m.sc in chemistry
19th August 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

other than teachership what can I do after finishing my m.sc in botany?
30th November 2011, 03:09 PM
litunu

you can go by
1.teaching

2.higher research in biotechnology

3.indian forest service

4.state forest service

or else you have many other options
good luck
10th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

can i go to foreign after doing bsc in botany ? if yes then on what base and with what scope
23rd April 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me, scope or jobs in forestry after graduation in BOTANY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?