6th November 2011, 09:44 AM
shailu30

Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

what is the scope of forensic science in India and abroad ...?how much it will cost.../? what about jobs and salary ..?pl help am confused...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  2. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  3. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  5. Can I get a job in abroad after completing MSc in forensic science/
  6. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  7. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  8. How may I get a job in abroad and how should I apply for it after completing M.Sc in forensic science?
  9. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  10. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
  11. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  12. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  14. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
  15. What is the scope of Forensic Science?
  16. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
  17. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  18. Job opportunities with salary packages for B.Sc(Forensic Science) holders? Possibility to get direct admission on 12th basis?
16th December 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

what is the scope of forensic medicine in india
9th January 2012, 10:50 PM
shefali_89

Default Re: Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

I have done m.sc in forensic science . I want to know where i can apply for job in abroad or where its scope in abroad to go.
18th June 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

scope of forensic medicine in india and abroad
28th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in best forensic college in abroad ? do they take on the basis of marks? how is the fee structure ? how much do it take for graduation ?
18th August 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am in S.S.C. and I want to go for Forensic Science courses, please guide me for which option will be best for me ???
17th October 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th now please tell what to do next to join forensic science???
25th July 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i am completed my graduation in Zoology. Now, i want to work as a job in Forensic experts. Please tell me the correct way.
9th October 2017, 12:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The scope of forensic science course is high in abroad compared to India.

The forensic science candidates are recruited by CBI, Police department, Detectives Agencies and etc. and since there are very few departments who recruit forensic science candidates in India. The salary given to the fresher will be starting from around INR 1 Lakh - 5 Lakhs. There are very jobs in India for forensic science candidates.

In abroad there are plenty of departments and lot of job offers and the salary will be very high compared to India.

So, you need to complete your graduation level degree in forensic science course in India and apply for masters in abroad and do specialization course so that you can get many job offers and the salary given will be high.

To study graduation course in India the fee structure will vary from university to university. The fee structure will be around INR 30k - 2 Lakhs.
For masters the course fees varies based on the country and university you choose to study. There are many banks who offer education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?