4th March 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Hello,

I am Sai Teja, studying 11th standard with Science stream. I want to study Forensic Science in future. Please let me know that should I study in Abroad? Because I have heard that there is no such reputed colleges of Forensic Science in India. So, should I try in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  2. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  3. How to study Forensic Science in Graduation after completion of 12th? List best colleges in Kerala?
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  6. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  7. Future scope after completion of MSc Forensic Science?
  8. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  9. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
  10. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India? -- [New]
  11. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
  12. How to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) after completion B.Pharmacy? Subjects enlisted to study in M.Sc(Forensic Science)? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th to become a forensic scientist? I am a 11th standard student
  14. Can I get a job in abroad after completing MSc in forensic science/
  15. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  16. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  17. What should I do for doing masters in mathematics from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  18. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am Sai Teja, studying 11th standard with Science stream. I want to study Forensic Science in future. Please let me know that should I study in Abroad? Because I have heard that there is no such reputed colleges of Forensic Science in India. So, should I try in Abroad?

Yes, you can do a forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard. Eligibility to study the BSc (Hons) Forensic Science is a pass in 10+2 with at least 60% marks from a recognized board. You have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL examination for the admission to the BSc (Hons) Forensic Science at various abroad universities. BSc Forensic Science course is available to study in various countries like UK, Australia, USA, Denmark etc. You can apply to the universities for admission online or can contact the consultancy firms available for this purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?