17th November 2010, 07:45 PM
srupesh56

Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?

sir,
what scope do we have in government jobs and in civil service exam after completing graduation from vocational courses like bca and mca

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in a government job after completing BCA or MCA?
  2. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  3. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  4. Am I eligible for Hindi Pandit Course after completing B.Com Vocational Graduation?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  7. How to join Vocational courses in Hyderabad after passing SSC?
  8. List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. Can I apply for SAIL, DRDO and other government jobs being a vocational stream holder?
  11. Which are the courses one can go for after completing graduation in BSc IT? Which has a better scope currently?
  12. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  13. Which Scholarship exams are available after completing Graduation with BAMS? What are the Government jobs available after completing BAMS? -- [New]
  14. What are the jobs in banking and insurance domain after B.Com in B&I?
  15. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  16. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  17. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  18. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
20th November 2010, 12:25 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?

dear friend
you should choose one subject for civil services exam and preparation for civil services exam.yes you are eligible for government jobs. you should apply any jobs after graduation.
best of luck..
20th November 2010, 10:21 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?

dear friend
The field of computer has engulfed the whole world. everywhere, IT has boomed up to an overwhelming stage. and so, if you have completed vocational courses like bca and mca, then for government jobs, you have a good option. various banks and post offices have regular announcements of their exams in the leading newspapers and news channels. so be alert for getting to know such exams.
also you have options in some government offices like the telecommunication sectors that recruit computer application students. but for all these, keep your senses awake for the various announcements made.
to add up, there is a vast option of opportunities in the private sector too with comparatively higher packages.
anyways, all the best. take up time and decide what suits you the best. God bless you.

also a very good option is to write the Public Service Commission Exams. in this you have two options: UPSC ( union public service commission) and the respective state public service commission like the TNPSC for Tamil Nadu.
26th January 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?

reqirment for civil service exam?
5th February 2011, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

i am bca graduate even i have an experience of wipro now i am pursuing pgdba course. can i get a good job in goverment sector at manegerial level?
17th February 2011, 06:25 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?:

hello,

here r some info.

1) u can go for upsc & ur state public service commision exam

2)lectureship

3)banking sector

4)ias,state civil service

anyways, all the best. take up time and decide what suits you the best. God bless you.

respective state public service commission like the TNPSC for Tamil Nadu.

all d best

//priya//
18th April 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i m going to apply for mca, am i able to settle in government job after completing with good percentage of marks?
11th May 2011, 08:04 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1) u can go for upsc & ur state public service commision exam

2)lectureship

3)banking sector

4)ias,state civil service

respective state public service commission like the TNPSC for Tamil Nadu.
31st May 2011, 07:43 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

The field of computer has engulfed the whole world. everywhere, IT has boomed up to an overwhelming stage. and so, if you have completed vocational courses like bca and mca, then for government jobs, you have a good option. various banks and post offices have regular announcements of their exams in the leading newspapers and news channels. so be alert for getting to know such exams.
also you have options in some government offices like the telecommunication sectors that recruit computer application students. but for all these, keep your senses awake for the various announcements made.
to add up, there is a vast option of opportunities in the private sector too with comparatively higher packages.
10th June 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

what are the scope of goverenment jobs after passing B.A L.L.B & deploma in LEGAL & FORENSIC SCIENCE
15th June 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for bcom student with computer cource in government industries?
16th June 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what are the opportunity after b.e.(electronics) in goverment sector.
28th June 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed bca with first class in 2010but till i cant got job? Wahat can i do?
5th July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm a life science graduate. what are the job prospectus for me in public sector?
19th July 2011, 02:47 PM
nikhilpatidar

There are more number of public sector jobs after completing graduation from vocational course are following:-

1)Banking Sector:-You can do better jobs in government Banks like Distt. Government Bank etc.

2)IAS,Civil service:-You do jobs in public sector and help to all people of India.

3)Lecturership:-You can do work in Government colleges/schools on the post of Professor.

4)Urban Planner:-Work on the basis of new research developer.

5)Urban Organization:-meet with Urban area people and create new ideas and methodology.

6)Research/Geo-scientist :-do work on new ideas created by some scientist .

For more information you can visit on website www.upsc.nic.in

Regards
Nikhil
1st August 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

SIR,IM GOIN 2 COMPLETE MY BSC STATISTICS HONS NXT YR........ HW CN I GET A GUD GOVT JOB??????? WAT SHUD I DO?????? PLZ CAN U XPLAIN ELABORATELY......
6th August 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

after graduating from b.b.a-l.l.b integrated course..........what shold i need to get into corporate legal at a high scale?
10th August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WE DO AFTER GRADUATION.MY HONOURS PAPER IS POL.SCIENCE WHAT I DO SIR I NEED JOBS IN BLOCK SIR PLS CONVENCE ME.
17th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

government job after graduate B.A
10th September 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

scope in govt jobs after completing hotel management?
17th November 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

scope in govt jobs after completing bachelor of physiotherapy 4.1/2year?

ajay
19th February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Which types govr job scope after graduation in geography
24th February 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am doing b.a in english hons.. what should i do after graduation in government sector except defence line..........plzzzzzzzz tell me soon.
18th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate with 51% marks. Nw i want to prepare for government job. am i eligigible for it and if yes in which sectors? And how to prepare for it?
8th August 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

DEAR
SIR /MADAM
YOU KNOW I AM VERY DISTURB ABOUT MY FUTURE NOW I HAD COMPLETE MY GRADUATION FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION AND I WANT TO JOIN GOVERNMENT SECTOR JOB BUT NO BUDDY HELP ME I REQUEST YOU PLS SUGGESTION ME MY NAME RAKHI AND MY CONTACT NO.7827340253 OR YOU MAIL ME ON [email protected]
THANK YOU
28th October 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

list of goverment jobs after b.pharmacy
29th October 2012, 03:15 PM
SAM14U

hello dear

list of government jobs

1. Bank jobs.

2. Railway jobs.

3. Indian oil corporation limited - iocl.

4. Oil indian limited - oil.

5. National thermal power plant - ntpc.

All the best........
29th October 2012, 03:17 PM
SAM14U

Arrow Re: Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?

hello dear

list of government jobs

1. Bank jobs.

2. Railway jobs.

3. Indian oil corporation limited - iocl.

4. Oil indian limited - oil.

5. National thermal power plant - ntpc.

All the best........
31st October 2012, 09:06 PM
tradus

HI,

These are some Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses--------------------

1.IOCL
2.OIL
3.ONGC
4.NTPC
5.BANK JOBS
6.IAS
7.RAILWAYS JOBS.

Best of luck,
thank you-------------------
10th June 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
am doing final year M.Sc.IT,and scored 74.5% in B.Sc.ISM.what all opportunities are there to get a government job.
24th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

where is the good colleges in mumbai for H R manager how is the scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?