13th January 2020, 02:46 AM
newhere

Seeking advice and suggestion regarding type of books for NIOS Class 12th exams?

Dear Sir,

I am appearing for the NIOS Senior Secondary exam in Commerce stream in coming April, 2020 and even though I am preparing for the exam I would like to concentrate and focus on the exam based questions only and disregard the redundant materials. So that I get good marks in exam without going too deep into the syllabus.

Therefore, I am looking for books containing previous year question papers and the solve to them and other books, if any, containing the important question and answers only. If any such book exists, kindly let me know.

Appreciate your input on the matter.

15th January 2020, 03:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seeking advice and suggestion regarding type of books for NIOS Class 12th exams?

Only NIOS books are sufficient to score better in the board examination.

But, if you do not want to read all those hefty books, you can practice previous year papers for scoring well in the board.
19th January 2020, 01:14 AM
newhere

Default Re: Seeking advice and suggestion regarding type of books for NIOS Class 12th exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen199 View Post
Only NIOS books are sufficient to score better in the board examination.

But, if you do not want to read all those hefty books, you can practice previous year papers for scoring well in the board.
Thanks. I have been following those hefty books for a while and then after glancing on the last few years' question papers I think I should streamline my studies based on the public exam questions, as the NIOS books contain too much which don't come in the exams.

I have found Neeraj publishers make some books for NIOS but I am confused as to which ones to get; they have them in different segments like full ref. guide, exam pointers etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?