14th February 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

SET exam model question papers for management subject and reference books for the same?

Sir/Mdam

My self rajendran, I am looking for SET Exam model question paper in management, reference books with author name and tips to prepare for my examination.

21st February 2016, 07:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SET exam model question papers for management subject and reference books for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mdam

My self rajendran, I am looking for SET Exam model question paper in management, reference books with author name and tips to prepare for my examination.
SET Exam Pattern
  • Objective and Aptitude Test for all the papers.
  • No Negative Marking.
  • Duration of SET is 150 minutes (i.e. 2 hours and 30 minutes)
  • SET will be conducted in two sessions i.e. Morning and Afternoon session for five papers i.e. Law, Design, General, Engineeirng and Health Sciences.

SET will be be conducted in 19 cities i.e. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida and Pune

Important Dates
  • Online Registration starts: 05 February 2016
  • Last Date to apply: 14 April, 2016
  • Last Date to pay fee: 18 April, 2016
  • Availability of Admit Cards: 23 April, 2016
  • Commencement of SET: 7 May, 2016

Some of the decent books are:
UGC University Grants Commission NET/SET For Eligibility for Assistant Professor OR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) (English) 2016 Edition (Paperback)
Released: 2016
Publisher: TRUEMAN BOOK COMPANY-NEW DELHI
Rs.349

UGC-NET/JRF/SET Teaching And Research Aptitude (General Paper - I) (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: Jain, Lal|Author; vashistha, K. C. |Author;
Released: 2009
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
Rs.315
8th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SET exam model question papers for management subject and reference books for the same?

In à row of thirty three girls facing north F is thirteenth from the right end. There are 9 girls between D and F. What is D's position from the left end of the row.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?