21st March 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

SET/NET after UG in Biochemistry and PG in Information System and Application? Any other career option?

Hello Sir,

Myself Mrs Aparna k.Shankar, My age is 32, I have done my UG in BIO-chemistry through MK University Madurai and I have done my PG in MS (Information System and Application) from Bharathidasan University Trichy , Wheather I can apply for set and net, If not what will be Your advice for me like what kind of field I could choose to set my career.

21st March 2011, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SET/NET after UG in Biochemistry and PG in Information System and Application? Any other career option?

Sure you can apply for this exam. You will need to appear in the area of post graduation. The NET forms are currently available. Make sure that it reaches them by the 31st March. You need check the notification for the SET exam in the state that you reside.
13th April 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SET/NET after UG in Biochemistry and PG in Information System and Application? Any other career option?

hello sir,

i Mrs. Bhadrisha Pankaj shah have completed my first year M.Sc. in interior designing from M.S. University currently persuing my S.Y. M.Sc. in Interior designing the exams will be held in the month of MAY 2011.

i had a inquiry that there no subject mentioned in NET or SET paper is related to interiors or architecture field.

if i want to give exam than what streem i need to choose?

please reply me i have many further query

Mrs. Bhadrisha Shah
2nd May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i can do the set net exam after BSC
3rd June 2011, 02:16 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Sure you can apply for this exam.

You will need to appear in the area of post graduation. The NET forms are currently available. Make sure that it reaches them by the 31st March.
19th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

respected mam,

can you pls tell me about the new letter recently passed in respect to pmt ,ug,pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?