25th April 2022, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Several years old Ilets 5.5 score still eligible for UK study visa?

I have completed my MBA in HR in 2014 and i did job in mmultnational company for 5 years and i left it on april 2019 then i started my business but i closed my business 2 months ago..i got ilets 5.5 score so can i apply for UK study visa for digital marketing course?

29th April 2022, 02:33 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Several years old Ilets 5.5 score still eligible for UK study visa?

Yes, you can apply for study visa in UK after securing 5.5 band in IELTS examination.

>> To apply for UK Study visa, you should have secured admission in any of the UK university for pursuing your higher studies.
30th April 2022, 01:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Several years old Ilets 5.5 score still eligible for UK study visa?

Yes, you are still eligible for a UK study visa, the new student visa scheme has been launched by the UK government. The UK is one of the best study gap acceptable countries across the world. You are having an 8 years gap after 2014 and in the UK there is a study gap available in various institutions and universities. There would be no difficulty in getting a study visa after 8 years gap and for that, you need to present your case properly and explain the reasons for a study gap. You can present your job experience as evidence to the university and the immigration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?