9th February 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can get visa for study in abroad with 7 bands in ILETS and one year gap after graduation?

I have got 7 bands in ILETS and 51% in graduation, 67% in both class 10th and 12th. I also have one year gap after my graduation. I want to know if i can get visa for studying abroad on the basis of these things?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get study VISA without ILETS in Canada?
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  6. Can I try for engineering in Abroad after 5 years of gap? Will I get Visa for it?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  9. Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  13. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Should i go for ILETS or continue B.Tech in India?
  17. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  18. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
10th February 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can get visa for study in abroad with 7 bands in ILETS and one year gap after graduation?

Yes, definitely you can get visa for studying in Abroad after scoring 7 bands in IELTS and even if you have one year gap after completion of your Graduation. The chances of getting Visa depends upon your answers to the questions raised by Visa Interviewer in the Visa Interview. The Visa Interviewer will definitely ask you what you have done this one year after completion of Graduation, you must have to answer in a satisfactory way then, only your Visa will be approved and you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?